Drinking

--
Boots

January 25th, 2005  
EuroSpike

Topic: Drinking

Yes, once again i'm getting drunk. Finnish goverment gives a great change to hang around on student status and drink whiskey, beer, own production or what ever and have fun as lot as anybody ever wants, just like i had summer holiday 4ever. My next plan is to head to student partys, overalls are already weared.

Nothing costs nothing. Kostenlos like germans would say.

Grow big not adult!

Fun, but sometimes i work a lot for all that, not just freeloading and all is up to me.
January 25th, 2005  
CABAL

Various beverages are fine. But anything that exceeds 60% Alcohol is what I avoid.
January 25th, 2005  
EuroSpike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabal
Various beverages are fine. But anything that exceeds 60% Alcohol is what I avoid.
"Viipuri's dry white wine" has 98% alcohol. Only bad thing it is hard to get since border guards are very skillfully to find and confiscate that all.
--
Boots
January 25th, 2005  
Whispering Death

Is there some kind of alchohol prohibiton law in Finland?
January 25th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Kostenlos, Gratis, Free... the good deal.
I avoid drinking. Too many bad experiences associated with it.
January 26th, 2005  
Missileer

That stuff is bad for you. It makes everyone else's wife look like yours which could make your mouth hurt. Alcohol is made from boxing gloves and condoms.
January 26th, 2005  
Big_Z

I dabble in it every now and then.
January 26th, 2005  
Focus Fate

Alcohol is a very fun, very sociable drink... when consumed in moderation. I drink on occasion and in moderation. I keep myself buzzed when I drink and I no longer get completely tanked.
January 26th, 2005  
Whispering Death

Ha ha, well I'm not only a college student but a man of Scottish herritige, there ain't two ways about this subject as far as I'm concerned.
January 26th, 2005  
EuroSpike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispering Death
Is there some kind of alchohol prohibiton law in Finland?
No but alcohol is not free, unfortunately but not need so much.

"That stuff is bad for you. It makes everyone else's wife look like yours which could make your mouth hurt."

Let's drink all women beautifull!

I checked the parties and met only one friend. He was completedly down by influence of alcohol. That happens sometimes, i hope he finds home like usually. Many good trips maken in his company. Actually no hurry to anywhere, i have played my cards correctly. 8)