Drinking - Page 2

--
Boots

January 26th, 2005  
Snauhi

I hate drinking, its one of the stupidest things to do, and in Finland everyone wants to be drunk, its some many times i have gone in fight with drunks, and always kicked there ass, because its nothing more esier then to kick a drunks ass. And people who are under 15 can get like alcohol everywhere in Finland, its becoming a desice since the alcohol tax dropped.
January 26th, 2005  
A Can of Man

I agree man.
Here in Korea people drink too much. Then they go back home and screw up their families. It's terrible. It's one of the things I hate about this place, the drinking culture.

As for women being beautiful, I think the vast majority of women in the world have something great to offer (in terms of "fun"... but in eveything as well but that's not what we're talking about here eh? :P ) but it's the media that puts pressure on everyone with the model examples of what women should look like. Yeah yeah I'm starting to sound like a feminist but really I think it goes a bit too far.

Korean Male Feminist. Not quite. But compared to a lot of guys here, definately.
January 26th, 2005  
Anya1982

Topic: ha ha ha ha

try russian green vodka, now that stuufs like 100% alcohol!!

Failing that the scandenavien (or how ever spelt) absinth
--
Boots
January 26th, 2005  
Locke

go the absinth

i dont drink a lot but every now and again me and the mates go out on a bender
January 26th, 2005  
EuroSpike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snauhi
I hate drinking, its one of the stupidest things to do, and in Finland everyone wants to be drunk, its some many times i have gone in fight with drunks, and always kicked there ass, because its nothing more esier then to kick a drunks ass. And people who are under 15 can get like alcohol everywhere in Finland, its becoming a desice since the alcohol tax dropped.
Sometimes alcohol is good and gives a total break and relaxation but the most important is the company to drink with.
January 26th, 2005  
Anya1982

Topic: look

alcohol is a depressant.

Not good idea to drink when your feeling down. But it is medically counted as a depressant.

Abisnth wit the drugs init, heroin is it? Well only has that stuff in the scandenavien version. The stuff you get in USA,AUS,UK is the low key version.

Its illegal in these countries
January 26th, 2005  
A Can of Man

apparently makes u hallucinate etc.
The last thing I want to be is in a public place completely defenseless.
January 26th, 2005  
EuroSpike

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
apparently makes u hallucinate etc.
The last thing I want to be is in a public place completely defenseless.
Don't be alone and don't let any defenceless friend behind.
January 26th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Your friends can disappear on you and you'll never know.
January 26th, 2005  
SHERMAN

drink moderatly, and with friends, and it can bee pleasent. dont drink alone, that sucks.