Drill Team - Page 3

--

November 2nd, 2004  
cullion

Our new cadet squad is really good. Potentially, they could win, so. There's like no chance we could win though. Kind of sucks. And if we win, then we've lost. Because then we'll be expected to win all the competionts all year, considering in on month of practicing we were good enough to beat ten schoosl who've practiced for 8 months. Lol.
November 2nd, 2004  
Damien

Started second week of school. About 45 cadets. Precision Exhibition without arms(best in the nation), Male CG, Female CG, Regulation w/o arms, First year reg w/o arms.

I'm on the first year reg and hope to try out for the Exhibition team soon. They aren't letting any first years do exhibition till we can march nearly flawlessly and more as a team.
November 3rd, 2004  
silent driller

Well, it's November. On the 11th, we make our debut. Until that time, I will be sitting here shitting on myself. I'm sure you other commanders can understand why.
--
November 5th, 2004  
rooskeeter

What are you doing on Nov. 11?
November 5th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Our school has a color guard of 40 people!!! But all of them are girls with green and yellow flags sadly
November 8th, 2004  
silent driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by drilldownmaster2004
Our school has a color guard of 40 people!!! But all of them are s with green and yellow flags sadly
I think we have two types of color guard mixed up. An average military color guard has four to five people in it- not girls throwing flags and streamers all around.

Anyway, we're doing a drill performance on the 11th. We're this close to being ready*closes fingers together*
November 8th, 2004  
Sea_Cadet

We just started our drill team because the expanded flagship exhinition now includes drill team so there's six of us who are on it.
November 8th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent driller
Quote:
Originally Posted by drilldownmaster2004
Our school has a color guard of 40 people!!! But all of them are s with green and yellow flags sadly
I think we have two types of color guard mixed up. An average military color guard has four to five people in it- not s throwing flags and streamers all around.

Anyway, we're doing a drill performance on the 11th. We're this close to being ready*closes fingers together*
I know what you mean it was intended as a joke, guess it didn't work. Our Sq. has a COLOR GUARD of 4 peep's, 2 rifles and 2 flags
November 9th, 2004  
Cdt Carter

Yea, I think our drill team is going to be great this year! And for good reason, they have a great commander! I wish I could have stayed in it, but oh well, maybe next year.
November 12th, 2004  
silent driller

Whadja think of the Birthday ceremony and Veteran's Day? Mucho Bosso!*big shit eating grin*