Drill - Page 2

April 13th, 2005  
silent driller
Originally Posted by ilovetheMARINECORPS
by the way yall if yall think i am being kind of a stuck up brat and bragging to much just let me know b/c i dont want to piss anyone off

c/SSgt Wells
union afjrotc
Are you crazy? Man, go ahead and brag! You're part of a MARINE JROTC! We are all behind you, buddy! Even though Quantico kicked our asses, I was glad to be beat by a MARINE team and not some other branch team.
April 13th, 2005  
C/Cpl. Chirico
I wish I was in a school that competed in the nationals, even statewide. But no, my drill team consists of the most unmotivated, lazy, piece of shit power-trippers you will ever find. What else can you expect from NYC. God, I can't wait to make CO...
April 15th, 2005  
Cadet 2nd Lt. Stinson
I am trying to be on armed trick and everything else, but I have just recently joined drill. Today was only my second day with the rifles for Arm. Reg. This year we placed 3rd overall in the 1st MCD Match and we are going to nationals next year,as we did in 2000.

Around her head she wore a yellow ribbon! She wore it in the springtime in the early month of May, and if you ask her why the hell she wore it, she wore it for that young MARINE whos far far away!