A dream I had

JWIlls94

Banned
I was in this classroom full of random people and this old looking Republican guy was preaching stuff about women and how they should stay home. I heard a female voice hurling F bombs at him. I finally got up and started walking toward the professor but the dream ended before I reached him. Violence was not on my mind I wanted a good debate. Even then I still think if the dream didn't end where it ended I would have knocked him on his ass. In my dreams I can think but cannot control my actions. It is like a roller coaster. Why did I have this dream? Is it because I am angry?

The doctor can see you now. :mrgreen:

May indicate that impulses are suppressed when awake, but giving rise to anger in the depths of the unconscious.
If these aggressive impulses don´t get a second drain, they may turn against oneself and become self-destructive. Anger aroused when we are manipulated or otherwise overlooked, abused or betrayed. Anger is a healthy response to external unhealthy conditions.

You are completely normal. :wink:

Doctor Kesse
vil2_pipe.gif

I was in this classroom full of random people and this old looking Republican guy was preaching stuff about women and how they should stay home. I heard a female voice hurling F bombs at him. I finally got up and started walking toward the professor but the dream ended before I reached him. Violence was not on my mind I wanted a good debate. Even then I still think if the dream didn't end where it ended I would have knocked him on his ass. In my dreams I can think but cannot control my actions. It is like a roller coaster. Why did I have this dream? Is it because I am angry?

Interesting. I'm not being sarcastic either.
In my dreams I've learned to control my actions. I.e., to stand and fight for those who cannot defend themselves. Or a wrong that was thrown my way. I'm not talking physically fighting. Psychological. I don't run from any type of trouble. In a dream, I'm usually standing still with all sorts of folks rush around me...at the speed of light. It's as if I "feed" off that, in a positive way.
Maybe you have so much crap bothering you subconsciously you just have to wait until it settles.

Dadsgirl

hmmmm........
m1720.gif

dream: forum

classroom: members

Republican preaching: I won't say
t3620.gif

female voice: I won't say again...
m0425.gif

roller coaster: searching the forum

waking up: signing out

Last edited:
Back