A dream I had

--
Boots

January 1st, 2015  
JWIlls94

Topic: A dream I had

I was in this classroom full of random people and this old looking Republican guy was preaching stuff about women and how they should stay home. I heard a female voice hurling F bombs at him. I finally got up and started walking toward the professor but the dream ended before I reached him. Violence was not on my mind I wanted a good debate. Even then I still think if the dream didn't end where it ended I would have knocked him on his ass. In my dreams I can think but cannot control my actions. It is like a roller coaster. Why did I have this dream? Is it because I am angry?
January 1st, 2015  
Yossarian

The therapist isn't in yet, come back at 9.
January 1st, 2015  
Kesse81

The doctor can see you now.

May indicate that impulses are suppressed when awake, but giving rise to anger in the depths of the unconscious.
If these aggressive impulses donīt get a second drain, they may turn against oneself and become self-destructive. Anger aroused when we are manipulated or otherwise overlooked, abused or betrayed. Anger is a healthy response to external unhealthy conditions.

You are completely normal.

Doctor Kesse
--
Boots
January 1st, 2015  
dadsgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWIlls94
I was in this classroom full of random people and this old looking Republican guy was preaching stuff about women and how they should stay home. I heard a female voice hurling F bombs at him. I finally got up and started walking toward the professor but the dream ended before I reached him. Violence was not on my mind I wanted a good debate. Even then I still think if the dream didn't end where it ended I would have knocked him on his ass. In my dreams I can think but cannot control my actions. It is like a roller coaster. Why did I have this dream? Is it because I am angry?
Interesting. I'm not being sarcastic either.
In my dreams I've learned to control my actions. I.e., to stand and fight for those who cannot defend themselves. Or a wrong that was thrown my way. I'm not talking physically fighting. Psychological. I don't run from any type of trouble. In a dream, I'm usually standing still with all sorts of folks rush around me...at the speed of light. It's as if I "feed" off that, in a positive way.
Maybe you have so much crap bothering you subconsciously you just have to wait until it settles.

Dadsgirl
January 2nd, 2015  
Sara

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWIlls94
hmmmm........

dream: forum

classroom: members

Republican preaching: I won't say

female voice: I won't say again...

roller coaster: searching the forum

waking up: signing out