dream car

64impala.jpg

Like this, only with gold trim, spinners, hydraulics, and a ill 8-speaker, dual subwoofer sound system.

Yeah...looks just a LITTLE bit complicated, by the time you figured out how to work all the buttons and controls, you'd want a new truck!!

Man, I hate those huge SUVs, half the time there are morons chatting on a cell phone driving them. I've almost been killed by an inattentive SUV driver twice, and the fact that you can't see around them is a big factor.

A 60's or 70's era Jeep truck.

It doesn't have to look nice, just run well and have a watertight cab. A strong argument could be made that cars that look too nice and expensive do nothing more than announce to the world "steal me, I am expensive!" Something beat up and practical simply isn't worth the effort to steal or sometimes even break into.

I am fairly sure that insurance costs will bear me out; the sportier, more souped up a car is, the more insurance costs for it.

Back to the dream vehicle... off-road capability is always useful, and the ability to haul cargo and attach a trailer is ideal.

Lastly, as it contains no computer systems, just a bit of tinkering will get it running should it suffer from an EMP of some sort. Unlike every vehicle produced from about 1990 on.

As for my dream car.... '63 Corvette Stingray split window or '66 Mustang Candy apple red convertiable.

But as for the here and now... I'd settle for a four door 4x4 pick up or SUV (like my icon). Winter can be a ***** here in Michigan.

Am a simple girl....anything that has wheels and drives me from point A to point B... :-D

Last edited:
Back