Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Maybe she thinks that they send a one page letter hehehe
Thats exactly what she thinks.
March 17th, 2008  
c/Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMedic
Thats exactly what she thinks.
Well to be fair, it's printed on one page...

You can extend it however you need to - add items like branch of service, MOS, all of that jazz - in an official-sounding tone (which, essentially, means you need to be a cold, detached hole to the person you're writing the letter to.)

I have a good collection of official letters I can type up (parts will be censored, sorry) and post here if you need me to.
--
March 17th, 2008  
FutureMedic

Quote:
Originally Posted by c/Commander
Well to be fair, it's printed on one page...

You can extend it however you need to - add items like branch of service, MOS, all of that jazz - in an official-sounding tone (which, essentially, means you need to be a cold, detached hole to the person you're writing the letter to.)

I have a good collection of official letters I can type up (parts will be censored, sorry) and post here if you need me to.

Thank you for the offer, but I have the letter written up..I can't be a cold bastard though, she said it has to be "school appropriate".
March 17th, 2008  
c/Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMedic
Thank you for the offer, but I have the letter written up..I can't be a cold bastard though, she said it has to be "school appropriate".
I just meant don't let any hint of a personality seep into your writing. Glad you've got it covered
March 17th, 2008  
FutureMedic

Quote:
Originally Posted by c/Commander
I just meant don't let any hint of a personality seep into your writing. Glad you've got it covered

I don't put personality into any of my writing.
March 17th, 2008  
A Can of Man

Bulls***. It slips into everyone's writing.
March 17th, 2008  
justin1552

Most of the time, my writing doesn't involve any personality. It's just dull and boring with a bunch of pretty words thrown in.
March 17th, 2008  
FutureMedic

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Bulls***. It slips into everyone's writing.
I'm not what you call a "happy writer". I do it to get it done, with as little of myself shown as possible.
March 18th, 2008  
A Can of Man

Write it and post it. We'll be the judge of that