Dr. Phil's Test

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Interesting.

I scored a forty- strange, I'm not that outgoing and have a tendency to have wooden facial expressions. My normal face looks like I'm glaring- and looking at the far wall has caused one of my friends to shrink back from me in fear.

I'm a 39 --

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expects the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.

i got a 42. the description seems to fit me pretty well. I'm not suprised if Dr. Phil got over a 60. I hate that guy

Would I trust a man who puts hidden cameras in couples homes and then berates them on PBS? Let me think long and hard about that- no.

[FONT=arial,helvetica]You scored a total of[/FONT] [FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=+2]40 [/SIZE][/FONT]

The Loyal Friend

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expects the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.

Back