The Downfall

MightyMacbeth

I am Honor
Hey who has seen this movie?

I got it today, dvd, and watched it. Its really something.. Something thats pretty fascinating too :)

So I was wondering if any had any comments , thanks :)

its fascinating to see that there were people soo loyal to hitler, that still lived to the 2000's.. Its really interesting, they were even ready to comit suicide for hitler, and yet here they are.. in the modern days..

Just interesting also to know, that those people met and inteacted with hitler himself.. and were so close to him.. and yet, here they are.. tis... pretty fascinating if u ask me :)

The feeling, the mood, and the scenes, perfect.. shows the destruction, the ruin of Berlin and how people lived and what happened.. its a sorry sight really.. Then those kids.. that were poisoned by their mothers, that father that used grenades to blow up himself and his family during dinner.. It really gave alot of feelings knowing such happened..

Only if there was an English translation heh..

Overall.. what an outstanding masterpiece.. not only by the movie.. :)

Yeah.....I feel bad when the mother poisoned Joseph Goebbler's 6 kids. He didn't stop her from poisoned the kid. See he still loyal to Hitler. Right.

ahh yes yes indeed.. it was a sorry sight.. poor them.. what was it they did to deserve this.. Imagine, last thing they knew was them going to bed.. They thought that they will wake up see their family, happy, and that the war would end and they would run play in the garden with joy and happiness, laughing..... alas.. what a shame..

Send me a PO box address by PM and you can have one of the copys in my house Tom Tom .It will be Europe region CD but im sure yo'll get round that.

Back