Door Was Unlocked

Airborne Eagle

So I let myself in.

Former US military (3 active Army, 3 Army Guard, 6 Air Guard). Pushed out about two years ago (heart condition, but nothing serious). Intel analyst for all 12 years, but cross trained as a Stinger gunner in the Army Guard.

Now a member of the local VFW. I strongly encourage involvement if you're qualified. Good lobbying group.

Work for the Commonwealth of PA. Worked as a welfare worker, data manager and administrator for the cancer program, and now I'm an administrator in the Department of Corrections.

Married with two young boys (3 1/2 and about 2 years old). Don't tempt me to talk about them or I may never shut up.

Hobbies include football, current events, non-fiction reading, and beer.

Welcome to the forum Eagle. :)

I love kids, have a two years old daughter myself.. :D

Had seen some of your posts and had to come find your welcome to say its a pleasure having you on board. Looking forward to your posts. See ya around the forums bud.

Hi there.....I like the picture of the firemen raising the flag on your home page.....I have it as wallpaper on my second computer....

.....and have vowed not to even think of removing it until bin laden is either captured or killed....

AHHHHH I LOVE THE KIDS! SO SO SO CUTE!

Haha, being 15, I have none, but I do kid around with my boyfriend about wanting them. It's fun to scare him. :p I visited my old piano teacher today with my mom, and when my mom referred to her 2 grandkids, she thought that my mom said she had two grandkids. She about flipped out, because I'm the oldest child in my family. hehe good times!

Welcome welcome!

Back