Doody on the go!

Duty Honor Country

I have had very litte time for much of anything these last few months. Of course, as a history major, school kept me busy with papers and such. As soon as school ended the mom came for a 2 week visit. The day after she left I embarked on a 1200 mile cycling trip which ended after 800 miles when I developed tendonitis in my knees. A week later I was off to 34 days of fun at ROTC Warrior Forge (LDAC) at Ft. Lewis, WA. Tonight I am going on a 1300 mile drive to Maine. There I shall visit fam and hike some of the AT trail. Then I must attend a wedding for a friend. Right after the wedding, school starts...so much for a relaxing summer.

Lastly, my divorce is final!!!! :brave: I am once again free to do as I wish. Ok, enough of my rambles. I shall try to post here as much as I can. Enjoy

Doody

lol congrats on your freedom...and dont remind me that school starts back soon lol...though i am looking forward to getting things moving again..but i am not looking forward to all the college assignments ill be doing under the education major...lol..what classes are you taking?

Good to hear from you, Doody....and...yeah, dont remind me that school starts back soon...lol

what classes are you taking?

Last semester it was history of the South since 1861, Middle Ages since 700, US Foreign Diplomacy since 1890, US HIS II and military science. This semester its European Military history I, US Econ History, History of Tennessee, US Government and Military Science. I might add macro econ in the mix if I feel like being productive. We shall see.

how did you do at camp?

I managed an overall E. My garrison evals were lacking since I am not good at the dog and pony show. Once I was in the field, I got E's in FLRC, both Squad STIXs and patroling. I have to say the PT test went a bit far. To get my sit ups to count, I had to put my head far between my legs to "break the plain." I will post a full account in one of the forums once I find myself in Maine.

Well, my road trip is about to start. Until I return

Doody

Last semester it was history of the South since 1861, Middle Ages since 700, US Foreign Diplomacy since 1890, US HIS II and military science. This semester its European Military history I, US Econ History, History of Tennessee, US Government and Military Science. I might add macro econ in the mix if I feel like being productive. We shall see.

I managed an overall E. My garrison evals were lacking since I am not good at the dog and pony show. Once I was in the field, I got E's in FLRC, both Squad STIXs and patroling. I have to say the PT test went a bit far. To get my sit ups to count, I had to put my head far between my legs to "break the plain." I will post a full account in one of the forums once I find myself in Maine.

Well, my road trip is about to start. Until I return

Doody

ah ok..this semester im signed up for educ psych, a heath studies class (dont remember what one lol ive taken so many), criminal justice, and computer science....

Back