Don't you wish you were a cop?

lol True story, to go with the thread: my dad has this friend back in Russia, and he is a cop. And here's the thing, in Russia, especially in provincial towns like our former home Ulyanovsk, you have the street-level drug dealers and pimps, and above them - the mafia, to whom they pay protection fees and such; and above that - the local cops to whom the mafia pays. And this dude, he is a Colonel of police now, actually, and he has three sons, oldest is my age, early 20s; middle one is, like, a year younger; and the youngest one is a teenager still, like 16 or 17, and it's time for him to learn about sex and all that ****, you know. And there is no sex ed classes in Russian schools, you know, because the Orthodox Church has much influence over the school system nowadays
1353507084_dsc02330.jpg

and they frown upon that kind of stuff lol

But, the boy must know what to do in bed, because they want to marry him off soon as he is 18, to the daughter of another powerful officer (that is how wealth and power are distributed over there, via family links ;) ).

So, the good Colonel takes his boy, and they go (in a clearly marked police car, with blue number plates, like all Russian police cars, and the Colonel's personal driver, also a uniformed cop, at the wheel), to this brothel, who knows where. And the Colonel tells the pimp there to find his cleanest girl, no STDs or whatever, and he does; and the girl then spends the night teaching this kid, the Colonel's son, all the she knows about sex hahahaha Well, that's one way to lose your virginity lol

One thing I still love about Russia: endless source of stories like this :D

lol True story, to go with the thread: my dad has this friend back in Russia, and he is a cop. And here's the thing, in Russia, especially in provincial towns like our former home Ulyanovsk, you have the street-level drug dealers and pimps, and above them - the mafia, to whom they pay protection fees and such; and above that - the local cops to whom the mafia pays. And this dude, he is a Colonel of police now, actually, and he has three sons, oldest is my age, early 20s; middle one is, like, a year younger; and the youngest one is a teenager still, like 16 or 17, and it's time for him to learn about sex and all that ****, you know. And there is no sex ed classes in Russian schools, you know, because the Orthodox Church has much influence over the school system nowadays
1353507084_dsc02330.jpg

and they frown upon that kind of stuff lol

But, the boy must know what to do in bed, because they want to marry him off soon as he is 18, to the daughter of another powerful officer (that is how wealth and power are distributed over there, via family links ;) ).

So, the good Colonel takes his boy, and they go (in a clearly marked police car, with blue number plates, like all Russian police cars, and the Colonel's personal driver, also a uniformed cop, at the wheel), to this brothel, who knows where. And the Colonel tells the pimp there to find his cleanest girl, no STDs or whatever, and he does; and the girl then spends the night teaching this kid, the Colonel's son, all the she knows about sex hahahaha Well, that's one way to lose your virginity lol

One thing I still love about Russia: endless source of stories like this :D

I want a job in the Russian police immediately! :D

Russia - Scotland, both places where I haven't got a fecking clue what they are saying, and they both eat some seriously fecked up food! :D

Back