I don't want to advocate illegal behavior, but...

Have you ever snuck into somewhere under-aged???

• Yes, many times and it was soooo worth it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A few times back in the day, but it was really overrated.

• Once, but then I got caught, so I never did it again!

• Yeah, but I felt too guilty, so I didn't do it a lot.

• No, never had the desire too... Or never had the guts.

• Total voters
... My mother offered to sneak me into a club tonight. :confused: Now before you jump to conclusions, it's a 'club' called "Joes", and it's a restaurant during the day, but then they have a band at night, and kick out anyone under 21. It's not the clubbing scene, like the Roxy or anything, but just so the bartenders don't have to ask for IDs, they make sure that everyone is over 21. But, I constantly get mistaken for being in my mid-twenties (even 30's, I'm sorry to say :( ), and she goes there all the time and knows that they don't really even card people. She also knows that it's absolutely harmless, and just a bunch of people in their 20s/30s who listen to the band play. She's a VERY strict mother and SHE was the one who suggested that she'd sneak me in if I wanted! I think that I'm going to do it, but I'm so nervous and I don't want to go to jail! What should I do??????

Well, I got into places I liked and some weren't too much fun. Let's see the Chicken Ranch down in S. Texas was sort of expensive for a 17 year old, and pretty darn eye opening but something most young boys did back then. I must say that the movie they made about it wasn't very realistic when it came to how pretty the women were. I didn't remember seeing any Dollie Parton types around.

You have to decide that on your own - and don't let others do the fortune telling - do you want to take the risk or not? That is a YES/NO answer and only you can give the answer. :sorry:

But on the other hand it is a night on the town :drink:

sunb! said:
FutureHMSGrad said:
Yeah, with my mother! :lol:

8) Don't underestimate the fun of having parents with you - you might get surprised :roll:

haha I know. She really is fun (I mean, what other mother have you heard of that OFFERS to sneak her daughter into a club?)! The only thing is that she yelled at a guy in the mall yesterday for making some sexual comments when I walked by. :lol: That was actually good though... He shouldn't have gotten away with it! Sometimes I don't get guys though; I was FULLY clothed, with a tank top, covered by sweater, and jeans (that weren't even tight!), yet he acted like I was dressed in a miniskirt and tube top! LOL

I just hope that if someone tries to talk to me, she doesn't freak out and then get us kicked out by saying "She's 17! You sick pervert! Get away!". :lol: :lol: :lol:

FutureHMSGrad said:
... My mother offered to sneak me into a club tonight. :confused: Now before you jump to conclusions, it's a 'club' called "Joes", and it's a restaurant during the day, but then they have a band at night, and kick out anyone under 21. It's not the clubbing scene, like the Roxy or anything, but just so the bartenders don't have to ask for IDs, they make sure that everyone is over 21. But, I constantly get mistaken for being in my mid-twenties (even 30's, I'm sorry to say :( ), and she goes there all the time and knows that they don't really even card people. She also knows that it's absolutely harmless, and just a bunch of people in their 20s/30s who listen to the band play. She's a VERY strict mother and SHE was the one who suggested that she'd sneak me in if I wanted! I think that I'm going to do it, but I'm so nervous and I don't want to go to jail! What should I do??????
How old are you?

Well it mostly depens on the bar's manager because some bar won't let you in beacuse your under the age leamit it dosen't matter if you have a
parent with you or not,now some bars may let you go in as long as you
don't drink no beer it was o.k. to do so,now if your mom knows the bar manager sometimes it would be o.k. to go in then.

Navy Boy said:
Well it mostly depens on the bar's manager because some bar won't let you in beacuse your under the age leamit it dosen't matter if you have a
parent with you or not,now some bars may let you go in as long as you
don't drink no beer it was o.k. to do so,now if your mom knows the bar manager sometimes it would be o.k. to go in then.

Yeah, I see what you're saying, but I wasn't going in with my mother to act like she was my mother... People think we're sisters all the time, so we were going to go with that story. For example, when her and I go out to lunch, they give *ME* the wine menu. :shock: It's slightly sad because I'm 19 years younger than her. *sigh* Our plans were that she was literally going to sneak me in. Meaning that we were going to go in earlier, eat dinner, and then wait in the bathroom or something until they were done carding everyone at the door. I don't know if it will work, but I am definitely going to try getting in. Can they arrest you for doing that? Like what if I just pretended that I didn't know they were carding everyone and I just thought it was okay to watch the band since I was eating there anyway?

Hmmm...propably,but if you are not ordering a beer they propably won't
ask for an ID,but does she the person know who runs that place?

Have never really tried to sneek into a pub.. err.. i mean a club, hasn't been a priority by me heh

Don't know the laws there but can they really arrest you? If they never ask for your age then you have never lied about it either. But as I said, don't know your laws.

Well, I went out to lunch today and they let me order a glass of wine without IDing me. I didn't drink it or anything, but I just wanted to test it out to see if I looked older than 21. :lol: I asked the waitress how old I looked and she said "old enough", so I guess that means I'll be able to get in.

Rabs said:
I guess im the only good boy on this board.

nope...I am too I guess....
cept for driving, I will drive WELL above the speed limit :) so much fun and i went 90 with my dad in the car once, that was pretty damn funny... :twisted:

Back