I don't want to advocate illegal behavior, but...

Have you ever snuck into somewhere under-aged???

• Yes, many times and it was soooo worth it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A few times back in the day, but it was really overrated.

• Once, but then I got caught, so I never did it again!

• Yeah, but I felt too guilty, so I didn't do it a lot.

• No, never had the desire too... Or never had the guts.

• Total voters
FutureHMSGrad said:
Well, I went out to lunch today and they let me order a glass of wine without IDing me. I didn't drink it or anything, but I just wanted to test it out to see if I looked older than 21. :lol: I asked the waitress how old I looked and she said "old enough", so I guess that means I'll be able to get in.

Awww! lol :p

I've always had the oposite, they ask me for ID even if i am the right age :lol:

Do get cheaper bustickets though :D

If there is no reply from FutureHMSGrad in, let us say two hours, shall we asume she's Behind Bars? Who to blame if she is? :|

sunb! said:
If there is no reply from FutureHMSGrad in, let us say two hours, shall we asume she's Behind Bars? Who to blame if she is? :|

AWWWWW! Thank you for your concern. Yes, I am writing you from my prison cell right now. :( :lol: Actually, it's a funny story... I went out out for lunch that day and ordered wine, as you know, and didn't get carded so I knew that I'd be fine. The only problem was that that night my BACK hurt too much to go! :evil: But my mother still went and said that it was boring anyway, and I was the smart one to stay home. Oh well; there's always next Saturday!

Back