dont teens hold hands anymore

Sexual debut age is getting lower and lower, the youth tend to experiment more now than before - in many ways.

My daugther is still busy playing with her Lego blocks and reading Thomas the Tank Engine but I can assure you the guys asking her out when she's becoming a teenager will go through some real Preussian disipline drills before they even get close to her bedroom... :drill:

Hmmm, I guess I am an overprotective father? OK - let me ask; where are the parents? No one get hurt if you tell your son or daughter about condoms, sexual transferred diseases and ways to protect yourself. The same thing about how alcohole works on your body.

I read a social report study from the UK where kids used empty potato chip bags as condoms. Honestly; your parents won't beat you till death if you ask your old folks for some advice on safe sex. They won't laugh either but ok I see the problem of being a teeager and ask your father or mother for advice, it isn't easy but hey if you cannot ask your family talk to an advisor at school or go to the doctors office.

How hard can it be? I mean option a) be slightly embarrassed if you ask your parents for advice or b) be in the deep end if your girlfriend or yourself gets pregnant at the age of 13...

Never the less kids at this age should be playing :bored: and doing other things for at least some more years before they start exploring... Correct me if I'm wrong.

(pardon the irony) but screw that!
at thirteen you should not be getting into that sort of stuff, that is way to young cuz lets face it, at that age you are not mature enough to deal with the ramification of what you are doing, you should be playing cricket, soccer and worrying about "girl germs" rather than . ah yeah well, you know what im going to say so yeah.
im just thankful my little sis (at 15) is a real bookworm and has not shown any real interest in any guys at her school, and when she does, they will have to get past the big brother quiz, where thier entire life story will be divulged and they will exit the house via a window courtesy of my shoe if i hear something i dont like
:rambo:

Arent you still at that I hate boys they smell stage at 11? Jayus I would of thought that. Thats scarey girls that young gettin preggers, girl in my village is 14 having twins with a 24 fella. He should be shot, what the hell is he doing with a kid that age. World is gone crazy. At 11 I was still out playing camogie with my mates, and slaggin off boys saying how much we hate them

Irishone said:
At 11 I was still out playing camogie with my mates, and slaggin off boys saying how much we hate them

Now you can't live with or without them, right? :D

When I was 11 our "gang" had two ROEs

Nr 1: Not to be seen talking or playing with a girl, and

Nr 2: deny categorical any accuses of being seen with a girl.

:horsie:

Ouff I'm getting old....

Ah you had those rules 2 eh, one of ours was you can only talk to a boy if you were playing hurling with him. In our school we had a mixed hurling team as there were only 2 girls(my cousin and myself) that wanted to play the rest were boys. So we were only allowed to talk to them at match time, you ignore them the rest of the time lol But then you reach 14 when there not so smelly anymore...

On the 'cant live with them cant live without them' front,I hear you girlfriend! :p Sorry....watched mean girls last night loves it! 'Your almost 2 gay to function' :eek:

Irishone said:
Arent you still at that I hate boys they smell stage at 11? Jayus I would of thought that. Thats scarey girls that young gettin preggers, girl in my village is 14 having twins with a 24 fella. He should be shot, what the hell is he doing with a kid that age. World is gone crazy. At 11 I was still out playing camogie with my mates, and slaggin off boys saying how much we hate them

I don't recognize some of your terms but we all knew girls had "cooties" until about 15 years and they mysteriously disappeared. :D

Missileer said:
Irishone said:

I don't recognize some of your terms but we all knew girls had "cooties" until about 15 years and they mysteriously disappeared. :D

We just started to think with the other head ;)

When I was eleven, a boy I liked, meaning, a boy I didn't hate, put his hand on my knee in the back of my mom's car on the way to the skating rink and i slapped him and didn't speak to him for a really long time. Of course, we're still friends and we joke about it. Then again, nowadays, if i guy puts his hand anywhere I don't want him to, I pretty much have the same reaction :)

It seems odd to me that an 11 year old girl wouldn't react like that. I mean, you're 11! And where are these kids going without adult supervision! What parents are allowing them to go off to a place where they can even have sex at all? My sister is 13 and has had boys running after her since she was 10, but I know she's got plenty of supervision, and when I'm in town she always want me to meet these boys, and of course, I give them a complete scaredown and ask them a million questions.

Hmm...I don't quite understand this...but I was lucky enough to be able to separate my testicles from my thinking process...and also lucky to have a girlfriend who respects that. We[i/] still hold hands... :)

Theirs nothing wrong with it hell id be a hypocrite if i said theyre was its just the teenage pregnacy issue

i am the worst big brother to have. i dont have a biological sister, but there are about 3 whom i love just the same. and when i found out they started dating, i took the liberty of calling their dates and having a little discussian with them. mind you im 6'1" 265 bench 300 and i squat 425. i even heard that on campus they are known as the untouchables.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Back