Don't take a knife to a gun fight...

He might not have wanted to slice everybody up, you know. But even so, you would never know.

What???? Then what do you his intentions where???....Anybody who enters a public or private place with a weapon clearly has some horrific intentions....

Darwinism at its finest. Gotta love ek.

Do I hear a nomination for the Darwin award?
I'd have shot him too, its totally justified

The Darwin Awards: honoring (posthumously, of course) those who have removed themselves from the gene pool in the most spectacular or humiliating manner.
:)

Last edited:
The only bad thing about the knife in the youtube video that shoots is its a .22 which also doesn't do much more good in a fight.

.22 hurts like a b1tch and it can kill you.
I'm surprised that the police officer hasn't been locked up. In this day and age, anyone doing the right thing for any reason under any circumstance seems to be considered a danger to society.

The only bad thing about the knife in the youtube video that shoots is its a .22 which also doesn't do much more good in a fight.

You've never see what a .22 does after it goes through the skin have you?
Personally I'd rather get hit with a .44 auto mag ad have a clean exit would than have a .22 bouncing all around inside me.

Good shoot.

Reminds me of this:
Indiana
LOL, I love that scene. :lol:

The story behind the scene: apparently, the original script had Harrison Ford engaging the ninja dude with a sword himself, but he wasn't feeling that day, so ad libbed it and just shot the guy. The crew cracked up so much that they kept that part of it in the final cut...or rewrote it to include the shot.

Back