I don't know what to do

tracyking

:-?OKAY so heres what happened, I'm trying to e-rod right now and theres allot of paper work involved well yesterday I finally got all the paper work and S-1 told me to take it to my husbands company that they would know what to do next, so I did, the entire battalion is in the field right now (including my husband) but I went to the hanger anyways I walked in and asked to speak to someone from first flight, I told them I had all the paper work and asked "what do I do now" the guy said hang on let me ask someone who knows, said ok.He went upstairs and brought down my husbands Commander, I asked him what do I do now and he said you give me the paper work so that I can start it. I said ok then went home and got the papers and took them back and gave them to him and left. WELL today my husband calls me very upset saying that they are mad that I went straight to the Commander and took it into my own hands that I shouldn't have listened to S-1. they are now talking about kicking him out of flight, Im pissed, this is what "we" get for following orders. I feel so trapped in a corner I can't call and talk to anyone for fear of getting him into more trouble. On top of it all they haven't even talked to the Commander about what happened they just assumed that I walked in there and asked for him then gave him the papers. WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?

Welcome to the forum! :horsie:

As far as you question, try talking to the chaplain. It is confidential, and he/she mostlikely knows the personalities of the flight to give the two of you the best advice.

Welcome, you do absolutely nothing but wait. They know that dependants don't have a clue about protocol so not much can happen in the way of retribution.

Back