Don Imus calls Rutgers "nappy-headed ho's"

But people like Nappy Rootz and Ludacris will continue to use the EXACT SAME PRHASES and not get even a second glance by people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. *rolls eyes* What a effed up web we weave...

Just gets added to the pile of BS....

Double standards are wonderful, you think Chris Rock would ever get fired for all is derogatory remarks towards white people?

Plus I'm pretty sure there is far more important things to be worrying about in this day and age...people need to get over themselves!

Last edited:
Don Imus News Flash

There will only be 49 contestants in the Miss Black America Contest this
year, because no one wants to wear the sash that says:

IDAHO

Source

Good for Imus, he is suing CBS for breach of contract because his contract has a clause saying it is "desirable" for Imus to use controversial language and that to be fired for fulfilling the obligations of his contract is wrong. I personally think this is a great thing, what Imus said wasn't that bad, hell if he was black he probably would have had a hit song on his hands. Vivian Stringer's rant did a great job of capturing the publics attention and was successful in getting Imus fired, right or wrong, and now it is Imus' turn for sweet redemption. I hope his lawyers nail CBS to the wall and get every penny out of them, show the people that CBS Radio is responsible for everything their talk show hosts say on the air, especially when that person's contract encourages such talk. Imus, who is neither racist or sexist, has been labeled as such in recent weeks and while for the short term his career may be in jeopardy, I am of the opinion that Imus will rebound, be more popular than ever, and every show he does will be in essence him flipping CBS and MSNBC the bird. Good for Imus.

The whole issue may have been made much clearer if he had been speaking English. As it is, what he said means absolutely nothing.

Source

Good for Imus, he is suing CBS for breach of contract because his contract has a clause saying it is "desirable" for Imus to use controversial language and that to be fired for fulfilling the obligations of his contract is wrong. I personally think this is a great thing, what Imus said wasn't that bad, hell if he was black he probably would have had a hit song on his hands. Vivian Stringer's rant did a great job of capturing the publics attention and was successful in getting Imus fired, right or wrong, and now it is Imus' turn for sweet redemption. I hope his lawyers nail CBS to the wall and get every penny out of them, show the people that CBS Radio is responsible for everything their talk show hosts say on the air, especially when that person's contract encourages such talk. Imus, who is neither racist or sexist, has been labeled as such in recent weeks and while for the short term his career may be in jeopardy, I am of the opinion that Imus will rebound, be more popular than ever, and every show he does will be in essence him flipping CBS and MSNBC the bird. Good for Imus.
AHAHAHAHAHA! He's gonna win! $40 million! And ya know what...I bet he puts it all to his charity. Good on ya, Imus!

Oh, and dad just told me...The contract also said he would be given 1 written warning if he "crossed the line." before he was fired...That warning has never been given. Muahahaha!

Last edited:
santa.jpg

Back