Doing it all wrong all these years...

viper2007

I am not sure if this was ever said here, but here goes...

Mid-Air Refueling

During a commercial airline flight a Navy pilot was seated next to a young mother with a babe in arms.
When the baby began crying during the descent for landing, the mother began nursing the infant as discreetly as possible.
The pilot pretended not to notice and, upon debarking, he gallantly offered his assistance to help with the various baby-related paraphernalia.
When the young mother expressed her gratitude, the pilot responded, "Gosh, that's a good looking baby...and he sure was hungry!"
Somewhat embarrassed, the mother explained that her pediatrician said nursing would help alleviate the pressure in the baby's ears. The Navy pilot sadly shook his head, and in true pilot fashion exclaimed, "Damn! And all these years I've been chewing gum."

Knowing my luck, I'd pick a flight where female flight attendants are all gay.:crybaby:

Then, that would be one of the Thai airlines. Actually, they are transvestites, pretty good looking ones, too...

Not blood lusting like some Scandinavian women...:firedevi:

I am a clean slate,

And eager to learn hehe.

I sometimes ask myself, if I ever wanted to stand on a stage in front of thousands of people and make a million big ones, then the IMF would be an inexhaustible source of material.

:wink:

The gears are turning....

How do you know that, Viper?

It was in the papers, my friend...

I personally have to try this particular airline, but my friends who did were very much impressed, or so they say...

I AM a good boy, you know...

(I hope Freyja is reading this...) :jump:

I am a clean slate,

And eager to learn hehe.

I sometimes ask myself, if I ever wanted to stand on a stage in front of thousands of people and make a million big ones, then the IMF would be an inexhaustible source of material.

:wink:

The gears are turning....

There is an old Arabic saying, Yoss

"Learn all you can, even if you need to go the China to do it..."

There is an old Arabic saying, Yoss

"Learn all you can, even if you need to go the China to do it..."

Being a citizen of China's number one export partner, this isn't so difficult.

Maybe I have been blessed wtih opprotunity in life after all?:smile:

I personally have to try this particular airline, but my friends who did were very much impressed, or so they say...

Yes, of course you are a good boy ;):angel::shock:

You can try the SAS (Scandinavian Air Services), not the SAS (Special Air Services)...;)

You really need to take a trip to Scandinavia. Take a flight to Copenhagen, from where you can rent a car when you are done with Copenhagen, which might take you a few weeks. You can cross the bridge to Sweden and continue your exploration of Sweden and work your way further north. You must visit Halmstad and the beach there. I strongly recommend the island Gotland, you will experience things there. A trip to Oslo is recommended and you will.......Do you plan to bring your wife?

You really need to take a trip to Scandinavia. Take a flight to Copenhagen, from where you can rent a car when you are done with Copenhagen, which might take you a few weeks. You can cross the bridge to Sweden and continue your exploration of Sweden and work your way further north. You must visit Halmstad and the beach there. I strongly recommend the island Gotland, you will experience things there. A trip to Oslo is recommended and you will.......Do you plan to bring your wife?

I know, I know... but I need as good guide... perhaps Freyja?? :p:p

It will be "good boy gone bad" if you hit the town with me and my girl frinds. :drunkb:

I know, I know... but I need as good guide... perhaps Freyja?? :p:p
I know some bizarre places. :whip:

Ask her, I guess she will show you......a lot
Not a lot - everything! :read:

I think you will view her as a much better friend when she is showing you how to do things.....Scandinavian style....will you show him that, Freyja?
He will get to experience how the inherited genes from the Vikings still are in our blood. We will go rampaging through all the bars and other seedy places. :viking:

It will be "good boy gone bad" if you hit the town with me and my girl frinds. :drunkb:

I know some bizarre places. :whip:

Not a lot - everything! :read:

He will get to experience how the inherited genes from the Vikings still are in our blood. We will go rampaging through all the bars and other seedy places. :viking:

Aiiii Chihuahua.....:pray::pray::pray:

Who needs heaven, now?

Not very familiar with Danish girls.
I know what happens when you party with Norwegian girls. Mountaineering has a different meaning in norway. :viking:

Not very familiar with Danish girls.
I know what happens when you party with Norwegian girls. Mountaineering has a different meaning in norway. :viking:

42RM, I'll take your word for it...:bravo:

It will be a very long trip should I really want to go to Scandinavia...

That and a bottle full of honey...!

Last edited:
Back