Sean Pertwee .... Sgt. Harry G. Wells
Kevin McKidd .... Pvt. Cooper
Emma Cleasby .... Megan
Liam Cunningham .... Capt. Ryan
Thomas Lockyer .... Cpl. Bruce Campbell
Darren Morfitt .... 'Spoon' Witherspoon
Chris Robson .... Pvt. Joe Kirkley
Leslie Simpson .... Pvt. Terry Milburn

Trivia: One of the soldiers in this movie is called Bruce Campbell, a reference to "The Evil Dead" (Bruce Campbell was its hero and the film seems to have partially inspired the plot of "Dog Soldiers").

A bunch of British soldiers are sent out on exercise in the scottish woodland/moors for training, which turns out not to be what they thought. They end up being hunted like pigs by a pack of werewolfs with a difference! eventually the "lads" find a farm house and hide out with thanks from a lovely but beautiful english lass claiming to have heard "gun shots" which leads her to go out into the woods and look for the victims hense she comes across the "squaddies". The werewolves attack all night long and the soldiers fight on. A lot of blood and guts with the british humour................I love it and it brings the reality of what could happen back! Not everything in this film seems to be what you think..........................

http://www.dogsoldiers.co.uk/main.html

I've seen it (a couple of times actually), and I kind of like it, especially the British humor part(s).. :rambo:

Back