the dog that did not bark

see my post from september 17: Government official says Bush ordered 9/11 and then see this

Florida Straits
Bush Presses Education Agenda in Sunshine State

W A S H I N G T O N, Sept. 10 — President Bush headed to Florida today to push for quick passage of his education reforms as the flagging economy commands increasing attention back in the nation's capital. [ABC News]

President Bush's visit to Booker Elementary was public knowledge on September 10, 2001.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is where I found it, cb
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/9-11secretservice.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Secret Service at Booker Elementary:
The Dog That Did Not Bark

THE VIDEO THAT PROVES 9/11 WAS NOT A SURPRISE

Inspector Gregory:
"Is there any other point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"

Holmes: "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."

"The dog did nothing in the nighttime"

"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.

From "The Adventure of Silver Blaze" by Arthur Conan Doyle

RealVideo excerpt 7 MB

QuickTime full video 25 MB

Right click link and select
'Save Target As'
to download video

Forget what is in this video. Concentrate instead on what should be there and isn't!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've all seen the video. It figures prominently in Michael Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11". It is the video of George Bush at Booker Elementary School being informed by Andy Card of the second impact of a passenger jetliner into the World Trade Center, then sitting there for several minutes reading about goats.
What damns the Bush administration is not what is in this video, but what SHOULD be in the video and is not. Ostensibly, Bush and Card are reacting to a surprise attack, but Bush does not act surprised, and Andrew Card does not act like a man delivering an unexpected piece of news but instead is merely delivering a progress report to which he already knows Bush will not have an immediate response.

There is one more thing that should be in this video and isn't, and that is the Secret Service, the protective detail whose one and only job is the President's safety.

The fictional Sherlock Holmes solved the crime in "Silver Blaze" deducing that it is the owner of the house who is the criminal. How does he know? Because the dog did not bark. The only criminal who could could carry out the crime and not arouse the dog was a criminal the dog already knew as a friend, the dog's owner.

Now let us turn our Sherlockian logic on 9-11. Hijacked aircraft were wandering across the eastern half of the country. In theory nobody could have known how many there are or if more planes were not in the process of being hijacked. How could they? Two of the planes had crashed into the World Trade Center. There is an airport only four miles from Booker Elementary School, and Bush's presence at the school was in the news media days in advance. The Sarasota Herald Tribune announced Bush's visit to Booker on September 8th, given the 9-11 planners three days to include Bush as a target for a diving jetliner. Nobody could have safely assumed he was not a target.

And yet the Secret Service did not rush in and remove the President to a secure location, or at least to the safety of the armored Presidential Limousine. That's their job. That's what they do in the case of a real surprise attack with so many unknowns. They don't do anything else.

But the Secret Service did nothing. The dog did not bark.

Bush defenders try to explain away Bush's inaction as not wanting to upset the children. Michael Moore explains away Bush's inaction by suggesting he hadn't been told to leave. But Michael Moore failed to follow that line of reasoning through to its logical conclusion; where were the people whose job it is to get the President to a place of safety in event of attack, the people who would have, SHOULD have, pulled Bush out of there, children and public appearances be damned!

The Secret Service did nothing. The dog did not bark.

If the events of 9-11 were really a surprise to the United States Government, then there is no way that the Secret Service could know there wasn't a hijacked or stolen plane headed towards Booker Elementary School that very second.

The Secret Service should be in that video but they are not. From their inaction, it is clear that the Secret Service KNEW FOR A FACT THAT THE PRESIDENT WAS NOT A TARGET OF ONE OF THE HIJACKED PLANES. And the only way anyone could know that for a fact at that moment is to have known what the targets of the hijacked planes were, at that exact moment, standing there in the school.

Quod Erat Demonstradum, the Bush Administration was part of the 9-11 plot.

Start posting this story on other internet sites and calling on those readers to write to the media and to the congress.

Media contacts

Congressional contact info

See also:

Why was Bush allowed to visit Booker Elementary on 9/11?
An Interesting Day: President Bush's Movements and Actions on 9-11

What Really Happened

When he kept on saying "The Secret Service did nothing. The dog did not bark." reminded me of what Anthony said at Caesars funeral. "Brutus was a noble man" Anthony kept saying it, over and over again. Which really meant Brutus was not noble and can not be trusted. Which goes the old aged "Me thinks he doth protest to much."

I have noticed your posts here and they all seem to be nothing more than conspiracy theories backed by anti-Bush hatred. Your evidence is nothing more than biased websites that offer no proof of their allegations. If any of this stuff is true, then where is the media with this? Not just the US media, but the media of other nations who would love to see Bush defeated? Unless you can come up with some solid FACTS, I will continue to view your posts as propaganda.

Back