Does everyone feel safer now?

--

April 19th, 2007  
Donkey

Topic: Does everyone feel safer now?

They are closing schools all over the country left and right because of threats...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18203613/

Is this solving any problems is this how we are going to live our lives in the false sense of security....

CCW makes more and more sense.....
April 19th, 2007  
Rob Henderson

*rolls eyes* Frakin California fruitcake pansies. You know we are playing RIGHT into Cho's hands with this. He WANTS us to talk about him, he WANTS us to remember his name, and his actions. He was ignored during his mortal life, so he went out in a way that made sure he would never be forgotten. Closing the schools is as bad as America collapsing after 9/11. The terrorists wanted us to fall, but we stood united...Cho wants us to run scared, but we NEED to keep these schools open.
April 19th, 2007  
Damien435

Hate to say I told you so, but I said the day after the shootings that this was getting too much news coverage and that copy cat threats and attacks were inevitable if the media kept going on with this. And it's not just in California that this is happening.
--
April 20th, 2007  
Rob Henderson

I know, but the link was to 36 california schools. So I commented on the link.
And yes, you're right, there was WAY too much press coverage.
April 20th, 2007  
phoenix80

i want a gun to be able to protect myself too
April 20th, 2007  
Donkey

No you can not blame the news, you yourself must reason what they provide. We should look at Cho and all the others and try to understand, we should not be afraid. We should accept, rationalize, and understand.

You can not pass blame on to anyone, you should not, for if you were in their shoes you possibly would have done the same. Maybe the entire point of life is to figure out life, something we have yet to do; or can we?

All I know is there is nothing more to life than life itself, please tell me what else is worth it. We should not run scared we should run free; what else could be better!?
April 20th, 2007  
Team Infidel

aren't you almost desensitized to it all?
April 20th, 2007  
Rob Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Infidel
This next generation will be.
April 20th, 2007  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Infidel
Without a doubt!

It is fast becoming another media frenzy, and all for the wrong reasons. (To sell more papers)
April 20th, 2007  
Team Infidel

i wish the media would shut up and MOVE ON!