does china prepare to fight Kim's North Korea?

filmmaker

interesting rumor. hope chinese can kick Kim's sorry ass.

Dirty Money and the Refugee Weapon

July 28, 2006:

China has sent three more battalions of infantry to the North Korean border, where problems with North Korean refugees, and aggressive North Korean border guards, continue. Over the last three years, China has added 30,000 troops to border security duty along the Yalu River, which separates the two countries. In that part of northern China, ethnic Koreans have long been a significant minority. But since the famines of the 1990s, over a million North Koreans are believed to have slipped across the border and sought refuge with the local Korean community. The Korean refugees work cheap, and many have moved on to other parts of China. An increasing number have made their way to South Korea. North Korean border guards have become less disciplined, and more active in robbing North Koreans and Chinese.

So I see that Red China has the same problem that the USA has. A bunch of illegals jumping the fence. Sad to say but maybe the USA should take notes from the Chi-Coms and place armed troops on the Southern Border. Hell, if I was some illegal trying to jup the fence and I saw a company of armed troops I'd go back to my side of the fence in a real hurry.

But as to this question. No, I see Communist China supporting their crazy backwards cousin to the south.

5.56X45mm said:
So I see that Red China has the same problem that the USA has. A bunch of illegals jumping the fence. Sad to say but maybe the USA should take notes from the Chi-Coms and place armed troops on the Southern Border. Hell, if I was some illegal trying to jup the fence and I saw a company of armed troops I'd go back to my side of the fence in a real hurry.

But as to this question. No, I see Communist China supporting their crazy backwards cousin to the south.
No,China is not supporting NK.
China is just buying everything of NK.
Now,Chi-com become world best capitalist lol.

sandy said:

Actually, China was the World's biggest capitalists for hundreds of years. Only when the Communists took over and stopped outside trade did the Chinese start to lose their entrepreneural spirit.

5.56X45mm said:
"crazy cousin", It is very good instance. To be frank, China people had a good feeling to N.K. before because of the 1950's war. But N.K. forgot many things on purpose for setting up its own fake history. It is very shocked for many China people to get the true. So now, we dislike N.k. N.K. is just like one bad boy spoiled by China. But now, China doesn't do like before. N.K. is crazy and illiberal. In fact, it is a country controlled by a tyrant.

sandy said:

Yes,China is not supporting NK. It is just a playcard for China.
But China is not necessary to buy NK's everything. Acturally, China exports many things to N.K.,even give it free food. I think all actions is a means to keep N.K. not far away for China.

Missileer said:
Actually, China was the World's biggest capitalists for hundreds of years. Only when the Communists took over and stopped outside trade did the Chinese start to lose their entrepreneural spirit.

The last feudalism dynasty "Qing" of China ended in 1912 Where dose hundreds-of-years capitalists come from?

b2ee said:
Yes,China is not supporting NK. It is just a playcard for China.
But China is not necessary to buy NK's everything. Acturally, China exports many things to N.K.,even give it free food. I think all actions is a means to keep N.K. not far away for China.
No,no.
China buys many things of NK cheaply.
Licensee of Mines,ports,the dam and girls.
What a plum business!
I want to join this business if I can,haha.
Next 20 years,NK may be a part of china.

China has a big problem with NK refugees entering their border since it's the only land route of of NK. There are entire villages on the chinese side of the border that are koreans from the otherside. China really wants to stop this movement of people since it could grow if left unchecked. Why are authorian regime and communist in particular so good about controlling their borders? The soviets had plenty of patrol even in sparsely settled areas. I'm guessing they're always worried about their neighbors, but they're efficient at it if they have the resources.

You're still screwed since usually poor countries border less poor countries. Like going from guatemala to mexico. Not that mexico is poor, but there really isn't that much oppourtunity there. Same with going from NK to China, which in that case would be like leaving turkmenistan and entering austria.

I remember lots of southern vienamese tried their best to get out of the vienam and fled communist dictatorship after USA left there. in this North Korea's case, one of most important reasons that North koreans who suffer political oppressions from Kim's regime flee to china is because they want to use china to get into South korea. the purpose that mexican sneak into USA is just to get more money then go home.

I heard stories of NK refugees crossing all of china to get into thailand and then go to the States after that. That's a hell of a lot of effort to leave your country especially since chinese authorities would arrest such people and take them back to NK where they would be beaten by the police.

It's really going to be a bad year whenever NK finally dissolves and the masses migrate to the borders and everything goes to hell.

It's true, american and korean christians help them journey across china at risks to themselves as well for aiding illegal aliens. They only support a trinkle of refugees, but i suppose they see it as better than nothing.

Back