Does Capitalism Really Need Democracy??

Does Capitalism Really Need Democracy to Be the Best it Can Be??

• Yes, absolutely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• No, The Two Are Completely Unrelated

• Total voters
Show me where I told you not to comment. You're trying to bully others who differ in opinion from you. That's not right and it doesn't work.
I never said you were stupid.
I never told you not to comment.

I don't know where you get these things from. :roll:
Can't you just accept that there are other opinions out here? Can't you have a non-emotional discussion about anything? That's all I want to do. Is there anything wrong with that? Please try to keep this civil.

Dread Mogus said:
Show me where I told you not to comment. You're trying to bully others who differ in opinion from you. That's not right and it doesn't work.
I never said you were stupid.
I never told you not to comment.

I don't know where you get these things from. :roll:
Can't you just accept that there are other opinions out here? Can't you have a non-emotional discussion about anything? That's all I want to do. I there anything wrong with that? Please try to keep this civil.

I take into account other peoples opinions and i have done. this is a public forum if you have anything personal to discuss then thats what pm's are for. until then stop changing yourattitude towards me.

I still stand to reason that there is no such thing as "free" in this world. there is free will and free will to speak which is different to a free country and this is down to politics.

And i am not bullying people. get your story straight.

hey italian guy my attitude is fine hun until some one steps on me n claims what i am saying is crap!!

any way india and surrounding is very poor.......in india you either have very rich or very poor no inbetween like usa and uk.

I think capitalism needs to be re-enstated and rethought to countries thata re desperate to have it and ones that ain't.

If that makes sense

Anya, you're a hop skip and a jump away from not having to worry about folks around here thinking what you are saying is "crap." Lay off the "poor me" attitude and the testosterone and present your own opinions without taking discussions to the personal level.

And I apologize if I played mod when I'm not one.

Anyways going back to topic: anyone knows what the Kuznet's Curve is?

Anya1982 said:
Dread don't lecture me i know what i am saying.......................every one is free to do what thye want i ain't stupid like you think. But nothing in this world is free no more....................if this world was free there'd be no laws, no punishment no hold backs no problems with having to pay..............lets face it "free" is a lost concept of this day.

Sure yu can be free to roam to live but there is a price to pay with every thing you do...............hense the "free" mode has gone out the door.

No need to explain to me dread i ian't a 10yr old...............

You seem to be confusing a free gonverment with the abolishment of civilisations.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cross-country data support the notion of a Kuznets curve: income inequality tends to increase with income at low levels of income and to decrease with income at higher levels of income. Why? One possible interpretation is as follws: in early stages of development, when investment in physical capital is the main engine of economic growth, inequality spurs growth by directing resources towards those who save and invest the most, whereas in more mature economies human capital accumulation takes the place of physical capital accumulation as the main source of growth, and inequality impedes growth by hurting education because poor people cannot fully finance their education in imperfect credit markets.

Since I'm so clumsy I don't seem to be able to post the curve itself, so please go check it out at http://www.hi.is/~gylfason/pic12.htm

I'm not following up on Kuznet's Curve but I am staying on thread by making a personal observation here in the Dallas area. The most industrious and eventually successful immigrants are Asian, mainly Chinese. I have a friend who came from Hong Kong in the late 50's and he explained something to me about the importance of education to his Countrymen. We have a school district in this area, Richardson ISD, which is reputed to be the best in the DFW Metroplex. My friend explained that the Chinese families moved as close to the district as possible even if it meant that everyone in the family pitched in to support living in the higher priced housing. They also required that strict study habits be adhered to by the school age children so they would be able to play catch up and excel in the curriculum. The amusing side of this is that my friend said that RISD had a large Asian student body and the fact that the kids studied harder to "fit in" raised the academic standards. It became a self-fulfilling prophecy, study harder to get into the school, the academic standards were so high because the kids studied harder. The freedom to become more successful through a choice of schools and a better education was unknown to most of them in their own Country. FREEDOM is the operative word here.

Back