Does anyone know this cadence

marinecorps_oorah

My recruiter called this cadence once before and all that I remember of it is something like.... God mad the Army, he must have been getting lazy
God made the Navy, what a bunch of p****'s
God made the Air Force what the F**k happened there?

This is only part of the cadence I can't remember it, and I want to learn it before I leave for boot camp on the sixth of June. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Oo-Rah
Semper Fi

Cadence?

Good luck - but my best advice to you as a retired solder -

Keep your mouth shut until your Drill invites you to open it. Especially your first few days in training.

Remember that you were issued (by the Corps?) two ears but only one mouth. Listening is far more important than speaking in boot camp - you can let your performance speak for you - if you learn what you're supposed to learn, and can show that you've learned it - you'll speak volumes.

Ditto what MI Blues said.

And further.

You won't call cadence when your a recruit. Drill Instructors call cadence in Recruit Training.

In regards to your profile you are not a Recruit. You are a Poolee. You will become a Recruit when you stand on the yellow foot prints at MCRD.

As far as your career being "20 years. Semper Fi OOHH RAHH." You might want to adjust that. You have zero time in service. You have not completed Recruit Training and you have not been awarded the title Marine.......You have no career as of yet.

Oh yeah and I've never heard that cadence.

AmericanSweetheart said:
I'm going to just laugh at the schooling you just got and say I havent heard of it either.

ouch! laying it out for the newbie. lmao. 03usmc, you just...well... wow. a bit harsh?

i havnt heard of this one either.

btw. welcome to the forums.

Back