Distinguished Road??

at the lower part of all of our profiles there is a +/- Click on that for adding reputation points for the thread for different members.

i have seen this feature on other forums and believe me, it's much better to have the naming feature enable....as it stops the abusive, cowardly no name left reputation that can get out of hand really quick

I feel that so long as the Administrators can see who gave the mark, I'm sure that they will soon form their own opinions as to who is genuine and who is not. In fact it would give them a good insight as to peoples goodwill or otherwise.

Generally I feel that it is a very good idea though.

I feel that so long as the Administrators can see who gave the mark, I'm sure that they will soon form their own opinions as to who is genuine and who is not. In fact it would give them a good insight as to peoples goodwill or otherwise.

Generally I feel that it is a very good idea though.

I am less than enthusiastic about it because it is subjective and relies not only on people being prepared to accept anothers opinion but assumes they have understood it in the first place in the end it will become a tit for tat method of screwing with people.

On top of this it gives people who lack the balls to back their arguments a free shot.

Last edited:
The system will be monitored for abuse, and those who abuse it will loose the ebility to give reps..

LOL... oh come on... where is the fun.. :D I was gonna give you props for the new banners...

I understand...

I have a feeling we are going to see folks in the time out sections of the forum more these days. :D

All reputation levels have been reset to 10, and all comments removed so we'll get a "fresh start" here now..
I've changed some of the values, and removed the rep system from some of the forums to make it as useful as possible..

Please read the FAQ for more info:
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/faq.php?faq=mediafaq#faq_reputation

And please keep in mind that this is a system to rate posts, and not for going on a "personal vendetta" on other forum members...

I'm curious, it seems to me, that MightyMacbeth has only active red in this milforum. heh He seems doing alright to me lately.

Ok well, so why do we leave a comment if the person never gets to read that comment??? Why can't we see what people are saying?

Back