In Disguise

tetvet

Banned
Commercials , Ads and Magazines say Women are only as beautiful as their makeup , its a billion dollar business and Women buy into it but is it true that a Woman has to put on a disguise to meet the daily world , perhaps so for forever young girls its all part of the party , I think women are inherently nice looking and necessary they don't need a disguise , many women give up the chase and become obese , untidy , Obesity another billion dollar business make Men and Women feel guilty and frustrated , they try everything to lose weight and at the same time eating more, I've been to Japan , Korea and Vietnam in these places there is very little Obesity and Women wear little or no makeup and the majority are quite pretty .
:eek::eek:

Just when you think you know me , you find out you don't .

Commercials , Ads and Magazines say Women are only as beautiful as their makeup , its a billion dollar business and Women buy into it but is it true that a Woman has to put on a disguise to meet the daily world , perhaps so for forever young girls its all part of the party , I think women are inherently nice looking and necessary they don't need a disguise , many women give up the chase and become obese , untidy , Obesity another billion dollar business make Men and Women feel guilty and frustrated , they try everything to lose weight and at the same time eating more, I've been to Japan , Korea and Vietnam in these places there is very little Obesity and Women wear little or no makeup and the majority are quite pretty .
:eek::eek:

Just when you think you know me , you find out you don't .

No BS, but on what your saying on the nature of the industry I agree 100%.

What you are saying about the industry,I agree also Tetvet. Being brought up in a"Vogue & Cosmopolitan" teenage world. But... I was raised to love myself the way I was. Sure, I was allowed to wear makeup. I did. As I grew older, I chose not to. I look pretty good too. Just lip balm.
Too bad girls buy into the b******t. Anorexia, etc... Bad self image as a whole. Knew good friends just like that.
Plain sad.

Dadsgirl

Back