Dirty Mind

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
dirtymind.jpg

Whats wrong with you people?

'HAHAHAHA'
'HAHAHAHAHAA'
'HAHAHA'

Say something interesting for once. Personally, i thought it was a chick myself x]

I know, but it gets rather annoying. Of course, it IS funny, but seriously... If you can be bothered typing 'hahahahaha' on every random joke, you can then be bothered saying something else.

I know, but it gets rather annoying. Of course, it IS funny, but seriously... If you can be bothered typing 'hahahahaha' on every random joke, you can then be bothered saying something else.
The whole point of the joke is understanding that you're SUPPOSED to think it's a woman, then finding out that it's a lamp and laughing at your own dirty mindedness...

Communists... you know how they can be when it's that time of the month.

Im actually happy, the rightful proletarian have taken over a factory in Dundee and are kicking Capitalist ass.

Anyways, see? Now NOBODY [with the exception of Sevens :neutral:] is doing the 'hahaha'.

We are actually making it more interesting by dissing me [Mostly] :drunkb:

Im actually happy, the rightful proletarian have taken over a factory in Dundee and are kicking Capitalist ass.

Anyways, see? Now NOBODY [with the exception of Sevens :neutral:] is doing the 'hahaha'.

We are actually making it more interesting by dissing me [Mostly] :drunkb:

WARNING!

Stay on topic.
Topic = Humor.

Back