Dirty Bomb?

Chief Bones said:
bulldogg
Just for info - it's been over 40 years since Vietnam and I still can't sit with my back to a door. You're not paranoid, just informed about the fact that there ARE crazies out there.

Weshwarrior
I tend to agree with "some" of your comments about our young posters. They DO have some strange ideas about the dangers that are threatening us in the post 9/11 era.

THEY WILL GROW OUT OF THOSE KIND OF IDEAS - WE DID.
:wink: Hey, I do that..when I go out to a club or pub, I always look for a good fire position, back to the wall near a window. Some of the kids over here have some weird ideas too, it could be a pandemic...

Bulldog, I'm willing to agree to disagree.
Pakistani sensitivities not withstanding, if "we" had the will to expend the resources required, we would/could make OBL appear. The Israeli efforts to bring Eichman to justice is a classic case study of how something can be made to happen if the resources are allocated and the butcher's bill paid. Do we really think the court of world opinion would condemn an involuntary extradition of OBL from his safe haven?

Fair enough G. I would have to agree with your final sentiment. I just feel the US is being hood-winked by Pakistan much akin to how Stalin played FDR like a fiddle back in WWII.

Too many things altogether in this thread. Nuclear proliferation, dirty devices scattered who knows where in the world, Osama and Musharraf, paranoia and the military. I tend to disagree with WelshWarrior, though, who makes fun of a lot of things by labeling them as "paranoia" or "children"'s fantasies while lacking a deep knowledge of the facts in some occasions.

Italian Guy said:
Too many things altogether in this thread. Nuclear proliferation, dirty devices scattered who knows where in the world, Osama and Musharraf, paranoia and the military. I tend to disagree with WelshWarrior, though, who makes fun of a lot of things by labeling them as "paranoia" or "children"'s fantasies while lacking a deep knowledge of the facts in some occasions.
:confused: And you are?....a 25 year old civilian expert?:?

Thank you.
I always thought Englishmen were polite people, now I see why I never heard anything like that about Welshmen, though.

Italian Guy said:
Thank you.
I always thought Englishmen were polite people, now I see why I never heard anything like that about Welshmen, though.
But still more eloquent than your :rock: You have lost, accept it.

Back