Dining Etiquette of the world quiz

9 out of 11!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

I never realized I was an international expert on eating customs. :)

Not bad for a guy who leaves his VB cans all over the place and drives his wife and daughters crazy.

I'm packing my bags for Mongolia. :lol: :lol:

catalinargonzalez said:

i didn't know Canadians thought burping was polite. I thought that was the Japanese

Actually the quiz was asking about the Inuit.................... a people who live in the remote northern regions of Canada........................ Most Canadians i belive don't even know much about them. :p

It's a automomous rerion up north ..................Nunavut a piece roughly the size of Texas.

Most Canadians simply say "Thank You" like everyone else.

Canadians are not the Americans' crazy neighbour in the north..............As most Americans Would like to belive :D j/k.....:lol:

Cheers
-=SF_13=-

SwordFish_13 said:
catalinargonzalez said:

i didn't know Canadians thought burping was polite. I thought that was the Japanese

Actually the quiz was asking about the Inuit.................... a people who live in the remote northern regions of Canada........................ Most Canadians i belive don't even know much about them. :p

It's a automomous rerion up north ..................Nunavut a piece roughly the size of Texas.

Most Canadians simply say "Thank You" like everyone else.

Canadians are not the Americans' crazy neighbour in the north..............As most Americans Would like to belive :D j/k.....:lol:

Cheers
-=SF_13=-

Pheww. Thanks for the point of clarification. I would have been greatly embarrassed if I ever went out to dinner with Canadians and then I just let a big belch out afterward. LOL :lol:

Back