Difference between navy and the marines

xander

If you cant see the images right click and select veiw image

marinelife.jpg

Being a Marine can be tough. At times it means doing without some of the creature comforts of home. But being a Marine they can always make the most of any situation.

navylife.jpg

Being in the Navy is tough too. Imagine small dinky wading pools, no beer just cold cola’s and no poolside service.

We would show you a picture of how tough it’s to be in the Air Force, but you only need to go down to the Ramada Inn to understand what they have to put up with.

xander said:
If you cant see the images right click and select veiw image

marinelife.jpg

Being a Marine can be tough. At times it means doing without some of the creature comforts of home. But being a Marine they can always make the most of any situation.

navylife.jpg

Being in the Navy is tough too. Imagine small dinky wading pools, no beer just cold cola’s and no poolside service.

We would show you a picture of how tough it’s to be in the Air Force, but you only need to go down to the Ramada Inn to understand what they have to put up with.
The navy pic was pretty funny. :lol: :lol:

Well as they say,

The army sleeps under the stars,
The navy navigates the by the stars.
And the Airforce decides how many stars they want on their hotel.

That is just totally unsat!! That Marine's rifle is filthy!! I'll bet his boots aint been shined either!!

Hey, us Air Force guys actually have it worse off than you think. We get deployed to the same places that everyone else has to go to (with the exception of the Coast Guard, who merely "resemble" a branch of the military). We go to Iraq (Saddam's Palaces), Afganistan (the Taj Mahal, oh wait, that's India, never mind), Korea (not like we'd want to go there), and other places that I can't think of off hand. You know we're getting it bad when their even handing new trainees real rifles pretty much as soon as they get off the bus. I say it's about damn time they taught the Chair Force guys to be Real Men OOHRAH (w/ a weak, pathetic sounding voice).

Back