didnt know where else to put this but help plz

armlesscadet

duke of milforum slayer
ok well im starting flight school during the summer and i was thinking that after i finish it i was thinking about buyin an airplane so if anybody knows where i could get one cheap it would be greatly appreciated. and no i dont plan on buying one right now and i know that they are expensive so dont start telling me all that i just want to know where i could get a 4-6 seater airplane including myself so if you could just send me a sight and price of the plane.

Bare minimum for a common dog like a Cessna or Piper Cub that is airworthy you're looking at nothing less than 60K USD. Must be nice to be loaded.
:roll:

im not loaded im just smart the only problem is i need the money for a down payment. but i found one that i like that is about $350,000 u.s. its the cessna turba skylane but i want to pay atleast 10% for a down payment wich is my only problem right now

dang, $3oo,ooo? thats about 1oo,ooo KD..

You got all that money man?

And also, is there only those two brands? Cessna and the Piper?

Arent there any older small propeller planes?

there is but ive thought everything out after buying it so i need to get a down payment on it and i got the rest set. Besides im not going to get it until next year because im just starting during this summer so i shouldnt have it all finished until then.

Back