Did WWII REALLY matter?

But Rabs, there is simply no way WWII could not have mattered...No matter wether you are for the war or against it, it still had impact on all of us.

C/1Lt Henderson said:
Valadictorian eh? What district are you in? Cause if thats the valadictorians remarks, then Im never moving there...

trust me, I would have been giving the valedictory address if it hadn't been for Algebra II. He's a conceited pseudointellectual who gets by through voicing idiotic opinions and shunning the indigenous population.

Rabs, opinion or not, his timing plain sucked.

Yea, I hate Algebra 2 also...My teacher is soooooooooooo boring...I cant help but fall asleep in the class..Its not that she doesnt know how to teach, she just cant talk..lol...

I think the most I've talked in that class was last week when she brought the subject of deer up. I've only been afraid of two people in my life... they were both female math teachers. She's one of em.

Valedictorian or not, what does that matter? It was a stupid, showing all the late trends of ignorance remark. Whether WW II mattered or not, it is a part of history and it happened. This puppy-philosophy shows quite a lack of any insight in history! I would not even have given it the time of day to discuss this..... I am however sorry for the teacher. It is remarks like this that make you re-think what you are doing!

deerslayer said:
no, it's just... as George Jones put it...

"When you're runnin' down our countrymen , you're walkin' on the fightin' side of me." I was ready to form the lynch mob and supply the horse.

Have whatever opinion you like, and by all means voice it- as long as it is appropriate in its context. I firmly believe in the first amendment, Rabs.

Merle Haggard not George Jones. George Jones was never sober enough to string together that cogent a thought.

Ah... Jones was a good singer, even if he was a drunk. He's sobered up a lot in his later years.
What I have on my computer says Johnny Paycheck and George Jones, so my mistake.

deerslayer said:
Ah... Jones was a good singer, even if he was a drunk. He's sobered up a lot in his later years.
What I have on my computer says Johnny Paycheck and George Jones, so my mistake.
All the old school guys covered everything so there probably is a Goerge Jones copy out there. Both he and Paycheck had enough free time in holding cells to think about it.

true that. Hank Williams covered "Games People Play" by his cousin, just as an example.

update- we're starting a betting pool- will the teacher kill this guy, will I help him, and will the aforementioned teacher allow me to take the body and freeline for tuna with it?

Back