Who Did You Vote For (or would you have voted for)

Who Got Your Vote

• George W Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Kerry

• Ralph Nader

• Other Third Party Candidate

• Ronald McDonald

• Mickey Mouse

• Honest Abe Lincoln

• Kim Jong-il

• Superman

• Batman

• Spiderman

• Thor

• The Hulk

• Total voters

godofthunder9010

Well, by the time most of you see this topic, it'll all be over. So who did you vote for in the US Presidential Election? If you're too young to vote, who WOULD you have voted for?

Shadowalker said:
whos ralph nader?

Well to practically quote myself from another thread. Green party candidate. He was a consumer advisor in the 1970's and specialized in suing car companies. Democrats accused him of taking away votes from Gore back in 2000 in several states. Could be characterized as an extreme lefty.

ive never heard of him, suprised he gets any votes, if the bush and kerry adverts are dominating the tv, like ive heard they are.

Ralph Nader actually is not the candidate for the Green Party this year. I can't remember which party is running him, but I'll go look it up.

Well, I'm Canadian, but from what I've seen I'd have to go with John Kerry but I have a feeling Bush will win :(

I think Batman would do a pretty good job though :D

Only George Washington was nonaffiliated with one of the big two political party of his time. He believed that the President of the United States ought to be above partisan politics. Great idea, but it didn't happen of course.

Back