Did USA land on the Moon first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirill K

I have to say that there was a lot of controversy that USA wasn't on the moon. From all the video's shown how the flag is moving while there is no atmosphere in outer space. And mysterious accidents and related deaths of the astronauts that were in space. Is it a cover up or just an unfortunate accident?

We may have not made it the first time but we have made it the other like 6 times we went, it realy doesn't matter if we got thier first because we have made it thier other times and we are still the only one.

And who do you think made it first to land on the moon?And what do you mean when you say "we have made it thier other times and we are still the only one."

No, the Soviet Union made it to the moon, the flag isn't waving because there isn't detectable wind on the moon, and as to the 'night' sky.... weren't those pictures taken during the daytime?

Kirill K said:
I have to say that there was a lot of controversy that USA wasn't on the moon. From all the video's shown how the flag is moving while there is no atmosphere in outer space. And mysterious accidents and related deaths of the astronauts that were in space. Is it a cover up or just an unfortunate accident?

You gotta be kidding me.

It was at the hottest hours of the Cold War, if the USA really covered up somethin.... Believe me the Soviets would lift a comotion about it.... They were monitoring that really carefully.....
These is just another conspiracy crap....

IMO the SU was the true country that landed on the moon first. USA was pathetic and couldnt even get their rockets into space. How could they been on the moon if they couldnt get their rocket to lift of the ground without exploding.

Kirill, as amusing as your posts are, if you do not start providing sources for your rather extravagent claims, you're going to find yourself no longer welcome on this forum.

Dameon said:
I am going to look up but I am 99% sure the Soviets never stepped foot on the moon.....

And I am 100% sure the Soviets neved landed on the moon, so let us average them out, 99+100=199/2=99.5%

I bet if I had been the one to put the flag on the moon it would have been moving then too, see something happens when you are making history, you tend to get nervous and figety, your hands are shaking, multiply those shakes over a 4 foot long pull and they become somewhat sizable, making the flag appear to be moving. Their is a plaque on the moon, an American flag, a Nasa Rover, and several parts to lunar landers, how did those get there? I highly doubt god put them there.

No, the Soviet Union made it to the moon, the flag isn't waving because there isn't detectable wind on the moon, and as to the 'night' sky.... weren't those pictures taken during the daytime?

You do realise that the blue sky we see on earth is due to light refracting through the atmosphere. If we had no atmosphere, we would see a black sky if we had no atmosphere, just like you do on the moon. Be it day or night it wouldn't make the slightest difference.

If we had no atmosphere non of us would be here to contemplate what would happen if we had no atmosphere, but yes, I think what he is trying to say is that it was taken during the day because if was on the lighted side of the moon, not because of the position of the sun relative to the time of day.

As far as I know... US is the only country that has been on the moon.... not once.... but trice!
As for Soviets.... They only sent that Sputnik little capsule in the Earths orbit... And nothing else....
After that... Soviets didn't have much succes.....

*IMO- I presume that means.... In my opinion.....
Petty no one else shares it.... :D

Regards,
Sam

Kirill K said:
And mysterious accidents and related deaths of the astronauts that were in space. Is it a cover up or just an unfortunate accident?

Than maybe Jurij Gagarin's "mysterious"car accident was also planned by Soviets, to cover up they didn't sent that capsule in the orbit....huh? :D

I am positive now the A Russian has never been on the moon, How it was a good story.

However I Think we did, if it wasn't the first time it was one of the other times, so no matter how you look at it we are still the only people with someone on the moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back