Did USA land on the Moon first?

--

November 14th, 2004  
Kirill K

Topic: Did USA land on the Moon first?

I have to say that there was a lot of controversy that USA wasn't on the moon. From all the video's shown how the flag is moving while there is no atmosphere in outer space. And mysterious accidents and related deaths of the astronauts that were in space. Is it a cover up or just an unfortunate accident?
November 14th, 2004  
Darcia

We may have not made it the first time but we have made it the other like 6 times we went, it realy doesn't matter if we got thier first because we have made it thier other times and we are still the only one.
November 14th, 2004  
Kirill K

And who do you think made it first to land on the moon?And what do you mean when you say "we have made it thier other times and we are still the only one."
--
November 14th, 2004  
Airborne

No, the Soviet Union made it to the moon, the flag isn't waving because there isn't detectable wind on the moon, and as to the 'night' sky.... weren't those pictures taken during the daytime?
November 14th, 2004  
silent driller

Topic: Re: Did USA land on the Moon first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirill K
I have to say that there was a lot of controversy that USA wasn't on the moon. From all the video's shown how the flag is moving while there is no atmosphere in outer space. And mysterious accidents and related deaths of the astronauts that were in space. Is it a cover up or just an unfortunate accident?
You gotta be kidding me.
November 14th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

It was at the hottest hours of the Cold War, if the USA really covered up somethin.... Believe me the Soviets would lift a comotion about it.... They were monitoring that really carefully.....
These is just another conspiracy crap....
November 14th, 2004  
Kirill K

IMO the SU was the true country that landed on the moon first. USA was pathetic and couldnt even get their rockets into space. How could they been on the moon if they couldnt get their rocket to lift of the ground without exploding.
November 14th, 2004  
Darcia

When did the Soviets Land on the Moon?
November 15th, 2004  
Redneck

Kirill, as amusing as your posts are, if you do not start providing sources for your rather extravagent claims, you're going to find yourself no longer welcome on this forum.
November 15th, 2004  
Darcia

I am going to look up but I am 99% sure the Soviets never stepped foot on the moon.....