Did USA land on the Moon first? - Page 4

--

November 17th, 2004  
Kirill K

Ok u can believe the false things that NASA has tried to pull.....
read this and tell me how these facts dont make sense?

http://science.krishna.org/Articles/2000/12/00227.html
November 17th, 2004  
Redneck

BigBert, read the forum rules before posting again (tone down the language).

13th and Uncle_Sam, do not post back-to-back, you both know better.

Kirill, if you prefer to believe the word of the folks who dance around in togas outside the airport, that's your own call, but it is hardly convincing "evidence" for the rest of us.
November 17th, 2004  
Damien435

Krill, drop it, Russia never went to the Moon, I can understand you being pissed about that, but that does not mean you go and take these crackpot theories and start telling everyone that it is a fact, it is impossible to cover up something like a faked moon landing, have you any idea the logistics in doing something like that? It would cost more than to actually land on the moon. And how do you know that the flag is fluttering? IT IS A STILL PICTURE! You can not see movement, the moon has 1/6 the gravity of earth, it is far more likely that the flag had not straightened out yet, it was packed tightly into a box onboard a little tiny module, the folds would take time to come out. Do you see any of us going around saying that the October Revolution never happened? Do you see us saying that MIR was a hoax? We are not questioning your history, why the h**l do you question ours?
--
November 17th, 2004  
Redneck

Damien, it is not your place to tell other members what they can or cannot post here.

If anyone has a good reason for me to unlock this, send it to me in a PM.