Did USA land on the Moon first? - Page 3

--

November 16th, 2004  
Locke

i think its rather insulting to armstrong, aldrin and collins that this question is even raised.
a bunch of nut job conspiracy theorists, with no life and nothing better to do than undermine and incredible achievement. step outside and do something constructive with yourself
November 16th, 2004  
Airborne

I could of sworn I've seen picture of the soviets on the moon after us. I heard China is trying to be no. 3.
November 16th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne
I could of sworn I've seen picture of the soviets on the moon after us. I heard China is trying to be no. 3.
No Soviet cosmonaut has ever been on the Moon.
--
November 16th, 2004  
dougal

Ok I admit it. It was me. But I got to drunk on it and my sick killed a life being on the moon so there was a big cover up by Guinness in case of bad publicity,

There coming to get me now. They keep getting me drunk so I keep forgetting!!

LOL
November 16th, 2004  
A Can of Man

The landing took place on the dark/far side of the moon which never sees sunlight. If the astronauts landed on the near/light side, they would have been cooked.
The lights the doubters say are at a strange angle for a sun and seem like it's from a lamp. That is correct.
The flag waving... it can happen if the astronaut is shaking the flag pole. What happens when you get a string and tie one end to a pole and with the end you're holding, send a "pulse"? It makes a wave shape doesn't it? It would do that, even without atmospheric resistance because what you're saying is the transfer of energy through material in motion.
If the flag is waving while the Eagle is lifting off, then there is resistance. The gasses from the Eagle's exhaust could have been enough to give it "wind" effect.
I've read the doubters stuff on a few websites before and almost all of their questions can be answered quite easily.
November 16th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Mentions no manned mission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirill K
Lol ok i would sugest you read this site

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary...lunarussr.html
AND IN CASE U DIDNT NOTICE IT...... IT IS FROM THE NASA GOVERNMENT SITE..... WHY WOULD NASA LIE ABOUT THESE THINGS??

IS THIS NOT ENOUGH??
November 16th, 2004  
Trevor

OK here's the how it went. I can't believe how retarded some people are on here. SOrry, guys, it just makes me so mad when people claim the moon landing is fake.

THE SOVIETS NEVER LANDED ON THE MOON EVER. They attempted to with there huge N-1 booster, but it failed. The footage of it was only released in the west.

Yuri Gagarin also wasn't in a car accident. He was in a plane crash when he was training for his seccond mission (which would have been Soyuz 1)

FINALLY, I CAN"T BELIEVE HOW PEOPLE CAN"T FIGURE THIS OUT! The flag appears to flutter because there was a wire set on the top so the flag would stay that way.

Just look at this picture of Buzz Aldrin saluting the flag!! Look at the top of it!

In conclusion, there were six moon landings (apollo's 12-17, with the exclusion of Apollo 13) The Soviets NEVER set foot on the moon. During the time of the apollo moon landings, The Soviets were building the Salyut space station.
November 16th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirill K
Lol ok i would sugest you read this site

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary...lunarussr.html
AND IN CASE U DIDNT NOTICE IT...... IT IS FROM THE NASA GOVERNMENT SITE..... WHY WOULD NASA LIE ABOUT THESE THINGS??

IS THIS NOT ENOUGH??

I suggest You read it carefully... again....
No Man on the moon.... By rooskies...
November 16th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor

Yuri Gagarin also wasn't in a car accident. He was in a plane crash when he was training for his seccond mission (which would have been Soyuz 1)

Sorry... My mistake.

FINALLY, I CAN"T BELIEVE HOW PEOPLE CAN"T FIGURE THIS OUT! The flag appears to flutter because there was a wire set on the top so the flag would stay that way.

Just look at this picture of Buzz Aldrin saluting the flag!! Look at the top of it!

Yup.... It's really hard to figure it out... if You believe in the conspiracy crap
And "waving" of the flag, is because the picture was taken not long after the Flag was placed.... Since gravity is lower, and no air... it needed much time to calm... And finally not moving....
November 16th, 2004  
BigBert96

What the *&%$? How can anyone claim this rubbish is true! Im amazed he even posted this topic.

Ps.. The commie bastards never landed on the moon. They were busy trying to feed thier starving populace and distribute toilet paper.