Did USA land on the Moon first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think its rather insulting to armstrong, aldrin and collins that this question is even raised.
a bunch of nut job conspiracy theorists, with no life and nothing better to do than undermine and incredible achievement. step outside and do something constructive with yourself

I could of sworn I've seen picture of the soviets on the moon after us. I heard China is trying to be no. 3.

Ok I admit it. It was me. But I got to drunk on it and my sick killed a life being on the moon so there was a big cover up by Guinness in case of bad publicity,

There coming to get me now. They keep getting me drunk so I keep forgetting!!

LOL :lol:

The landing took place on the dark/far side of the moon which never sees sunlight. If the astronauts landed on the near/light side, they would have been cooked.
The lights the doubters say are at a strange angle for a sun and seem like it's from a lamp. That is correct.
The flag waving... it can happen if the astronaut is shaking the flag pole. What happens when you get a string and tie one end to a pole and with the end you're holding, send a "pulse"? It makes a wave shape doesn't it? It would do that, even without atmospheric resistance because what you're saying is the transfer of energy through material in motion.
If the flag is waving while the Eagle is lifting off, then there is resistance. The gasses from the Eagle's exhaust could have been enough to give it "wind" effect.
I've read the doubters stuff on a few websites before and almost all of their questions can be answered quite easily.

OK here's the how it went. I can't believe how retarded some people are on here. SOrry, guys, it just makes me so mad when people claim the moon landing is fake.

THE SOVIETS NEVER LANDED ON THE MOON EVER. They attempted to with there huge N-1 booster, but it failed. The footage of it was only released in the west.

Yuri Gagarin also wasn't in a car accident. He was in a plane crash when he was training for his seccond mission (which would have been Soyuz 1)

FINALLY, I CAN"T BELIEVE HOW PEOPLE CAN"T FIGURE THIS OUT! The flag appears to flutter because there was a wire set on the top so the flag would stay that way.

Just look at this picture of Buzz Aldrin saluting the flag!! Look at the top of it!
as11-40-5874.jpg

In conclusion, there were six moon landings (apollo's 12-17, with the exclusion of Apollo 13) The Soviets NEVER set foot on the moon. During the time of the apollo moon landings, The Soviets were building the Salyut space station.

Trevor said:
Yuri Gagarin also wasn't in a car accident. He was in a plane crash when he was training for his seccond mission (which would have been Soyuz 1)

Sorry... My mistake.

FINALLY, I CAN"T BELIEVE HOW PEOPLE CAN"T FIGURE THIS OUT! The flag appears to flutter because there was a wire set on the top so the flag would stay that way.

Just look at this picture of Buzz Aldrin saluting the flag!! Look at the top of it!

Yup.... It's really hard to figure it out... if You believe in the conspiracy crap :lol: ;)
And "waving" of the flag, is because the picture was taken not long after the Flag was placed.... Since gravity is lower, and no air... it needed much time to calm... And finally not moving....

What the *&%$? How can anyone claim this rubbish is true! Im amazed he even posted this topic.

Ps.. The commie bastards never landed on the moon. They were busy trying to feed thier starving populace and distribute toilet paper.

BigBert, read the forum rules before posting again (tone down the language).

13th and Uncle_Sam, do not post back-to-back, you both know better.

Kirill, if you prefer to believe the word of the folks who dance around in togas outside the airport, that's your own call, but it is hardly convincing "evidence" for the rest of us.

Krill, drop it, Russia never went to the Moon, I can understand you being pissed about that, but that does not mean you go and take these crackpot theories and start telling everyone that it is a fact, it is impossible to cover up something like a faked moon landing, have you any idea the logistics in doing something like that? It would cost more than to actually land on the moon. And how do you know that the flag is fluttering? IT IS A STILL PICTURE! You can not see movement, the moon has 1/6 the gravity of earth, it is far more likely that the flag had not straightened out yet, it was packed tightly into a box onboard a little tiny module, the folds would take time to come out. Do you see any of us going around saying that the October Revolution never happened? Do you see us saying that MIR was a hoax? We are not questioning your history, why the h**l do you question ours?

Damien, it is not your place to tell other members what they can or cannot post here.

If anyone has a good reason for me to unlock this, send it to me in a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back