Did not serve!

JWIlls94

Banned
radecki.jpg

Dr. Thomas Radecki. Crusaded against Dungeons and Dragons. Born 1946. He would have been old enough to serve in Vietnam. No record of military service. Probably a deferment. Is this man a coward? Should this man be ashamed of himself?

radecki.jpg

Dr. Thomas Radecki. Crusaded against Dungeons and Dragons. Born 1946. He would have been old enough to serve in Vietnam. No record of military service. Probably a deferment. Is this man a coward? Should this man be ashamed of himself?

Why does it matter? Does that mean that everyone who doesn't serve is a coward? Wouldn't that include you by your own qualification of the word?

Sir my reply was IF , as in IF this man may be considered a coward then so would Bill Clinton who was thought of by many as a draft dodger . You seem to have a problem with my posts from day one , quit replying make us both happy .

Sir my reply was IF , as in IF this man may be considered a coward then so would Bill Clinton who was thought of by many as a draft dodger . You seem to have a problem with my posts from day one , quit replying make us both happy .

Brinktk replied to the thread starter and not to you, tet

I wasn't replying to you, it was to the OP.

Also, challenging assumptions isn't "having a problem". I don't have a problem with you personally at all. I may comment on some of your posts that may not make sense to me or seem to be egregiously simplified, but there is not a problem.

Last edited:
I do concede on the misplaced post , however my over all view of your constant criticism on my posts is a burden if you wish to be a teacher then teach if you wish to be an instructor spare me .

Back