Did Lee Harvey Oswald kill JFK?

As far as the historical information I quoted, you can find every possible second of the shooting taken apart and have as many different takes as to what happened. Along with that, the history that covers Oswald, suffers that same kind of interpretation.

There are millions and millions of Americans alive that were around when Kennedy was murdered, and every single one can remember what they were doing at that time ... and ... every person has their own rock hard belief as to what happened.

BOTTOM LINE: The assassination of Kennedy (the same for Lincoln), will remain a completely unknown/unproven mystery beyond a shadow of a doubt (until a science is invented that allows us to view history through a magic window and see real history as a series of pictures).

ISN'T SCIENCE FICTION FUN???

You didn`t quote anything, you just said something about "historical information". All of history is open to interpretation, this is no different. What a prudent person does, is weigh the evidence (look at how it was obtained, the science behind it, supporting facts, etc.) and come to a conclusion. As an example of how not to do this, many people actually use the movie "JFK" to support their beliefs that a conspiracy was in place. I agree with you Chief, everyone has their own belief, and will probably stick to it regardless of any evidence presented.

If a team of consirators would have existed,they would not have took off and let Oswald get grabbed by the cops and taken to the police station leaving the possibilty that he might turn states evidence. No organized crime association in the world would do something that stupid. They would have made sure that Oswald was dead and unable to say anything or at least picked up and taken out of the US before they would sit back and let him get arrested.

If a team of consirators would have existed,they would not have took off and let Oswald get grabbed by the cops and taken to the police station leaving the possibilty that he might turn states evidence. No organized crime association in the world would do something that stupid. They would have made sure that Oswald was dead and unable to say anything or at least picked up and taken out of the US before they would sit back and let him get arrested.

Actually they didn't leave a talking witness did they? Its Funny how Oswald was shot just before he was about to testify to the police. Its a very handy method of ending an investigation when the lead suspect is dead.

I do think Oswald was involved, he may have even been the shooter (although there is doubt to that too). I don't think he acted alone, I think he was used, discarded as a patsy, and disposed of before he could tell too many tales.

bill

Actually they didn't leave a talking witness did they? Its Funny how Oswald was shot just before he was about to testify to the police. Its a very handy method of ending an investigation when the lead suspect is dead.

I do think Oswald was involved, he may have even been the shooter (although there is doubt to that too). I don't think he acted alone, I think he was used, discarded as a patsy, and disposed of before he could tell too many tales.
Yes there WAS living witnesses left. You got Wesley Frazier who saw Oswald carry the brown paper package into the building which was later found empty in the snipers nest. Then theres Harold Norman and Bonnie Ray Williams who were sitting in the windows on the 5th floor directly beneath the snipers nest. They reported hearing the 3 shots being fired just above their heads. They say they also heard the bolt of the rifle being cocked each time and hearing the 3 spent shells hitting the floor above them. Oswalds wife Marina has reported that the photos of Oswald holding a rifle taken in his back yard were not fakes,saying the she HERSELF took them pictures. Then theres that Callaway guy at the used car lot who watched Oswald run by holding a pistol in his hand just after Officer Tippit was shot down a half a block away. Thats just to mention a few. So just where did you get this "no talking witnesses" idea??? Also you say Oswald was shot just before he was about to testify. How do You know he was about to testify? Did he call you up and tell you that? My point is the same as before. If somebody was going to shoot Oswald to keep him quiet, they would have done it BEFORE he could run up and down the streets of Dallas and get get himself arrested.

Back