"Did you know?" Random TidBits and Facts!

There are twice as many kangaroos in Australia as there are people. The kangaroo population is estimated at about 40 million.

Here are some silly laws and ordinances from Colorado

Denver: The dog catcher must notify dogs of impounding by posting, for three consecutive days, a notice on a tree in the city park and along a public road running through said park (How many dog catchers know how to speak dog? And how many dogs know how to read?)
It is unlawful to lend your vacuum cleaner to your next-door neighbor (Oops.)
It is illegal to mistreat rats (I have a friend who would like this one)
You may not drive a black car on Sundays (Interesting)

No liquor may be sold on Sundays or election days. (Except for on Base of course).

Utah:
• It is considered an offense to hunt whales. (But I love to hunt whales in Utah, I mean there are too many of them there.)
• It is illegal not to drink milk. (Good to know. I guess I'll have to drink milk at least once while I'm there.)
• Provo: Throwing snowballs will result in a $50 fine. (Wow, that's one expense snowball.)
• Salt Lake City: No one may walk down the street carrying a paper bag containing a violin. (Um, ok.)
• It is illegal to detonate any nuclear weapon. You can have them, but you just can't detonate them. (Dang it, what will I do with all my nuclear weapons?)

Pennsylvania:
• A person is not eligible to become Governor if he/she has participated in a duel. (Gee, that knocks out a lot of potential Governors doesn't it?)
• Danville: All fire hydrants must be checked one hour before all fires. (Umm, K. How are you suppose to know there will be a fire?)(By the way, this is where the hospital I was born is located. Everything makes perfect sense to me now.)
• It it illegal to sleep on top of a refrigerator outdoors. (But it's so darn comfy to sleep on my refrigerator outdoors.)
• The state law of Pennsylvania prohibits singing in the bathtub. (I wonder how many people break this law?)

Ok, I'm done.

It is said that if your second toe is longer than your big toe, then you will be the leader of your house. Dont ask me why cause I dont know.

Back