Did the Government Lie about extract date?

DisgruntledHand

On Tuesday, Foreign Affairs Minister Lawrence Cannon told CBC News "there will be no military mission post-2011."

There are so many problems on the home front and all the fighters and real men are over there harrassing another country, when they shoukld be here kicking the snot outa people.

Notice whenever military have heavy campaigns the homefront suffers becasue lack of people with balls.

I'm a real Hand, with whatever powers I have I wish are major combat operations to cease overseas, morph into real peacekeeping roles, and bring the fighters back home.

There was a child in CANADA refused healthcare a few weeks ago, and a 12 year old girl sent to an adult prison, THERE ARE PROBLEMS THAT NEED TO BE FAUGHT BACK HERE.

Hopefully someone over there reads this...

So you want all of your highly trained troops to sort out domestic issues?

Last edited:
Hmm... The October Crisis, anyone?

Martial law on the streets of the Quebec... because that did wonders. Tanks rolling down the streets...

Scary thought, that.

Be careful what you wish for.

I am just waiting for all our foreign military bases to be relocated back home and troops deployed here once people realize how screwed we are in about 5-10 years.

Good post.

Be careful what you wish for.

I am just waiting for all our foreign military bases to be relocated back home and troops deployed here once people realize how screwed we are in about 5-10 years.

It will be sooner than 5-10.
Hmmm...Yosomeone with a mind.

Back