Did you get fooled today??

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
Any good stories from April Fools day around the world??
I don't think that anyone was able to get me, but the day isn't over yet.. :D

My brother told me that he and his wife are going to have another baby cause they already got 1 year old baby. So, they would stuck in Nevada for few years. But I didn't fall for it. lol

I told a friend of mine that I was pregnant and it was his. To give you the background on this joke that me and 3 other friends of mine have been planning for a few weeks....Several weeks ago, we had a huge birthday party for a friend who was turning 30. This guy got really drunk and passed out in one of the beds. And so the joke was born between 4 of us girls. We drew straws and oh lucky me, I got to sleep in the same bed so we could "wake up together." This was about 5 weeks ago. We've spent the last 5 weeks teasing him about this and convincing him we slept together. So today, I announced I was pregnant. It was a priceless moment. Even more priceless when he found out we were joking. He won't talk to us now. hehehehe It helped even more that I've been sick for the past several days. Morning sickness!!!!! :twisted:

So yeah. That was our big April Fool's Day.

I told a friend of mine that I was pregnant and it was his. To give you the background on this joke that me and 3 other friends of mine have been planning for a few weeks....Several weeks ago, we had a huge birthday party for a friend who was turning 30. This guy got really drunk and passed out in one of the beds. And so the joke was born between 4 of us girls. We drew straws and oh lucky me, I got to sleep in the same bed so we could "wake up together." This was about 5 weeks ago. We've spent the last 5 weeks teasing him about this and convincing him we slept together. So today, I announced I was pregnant. It was a priceless moment. Even more priceless when he found out we were joking. He won't talk to us now. hehehehe It helped even more that I've been sick for the past several days. Morning sickness!!!!! :twisted:

:shock:

:lol: I want YOU as a friend, Sevens. That must've been priceless.

well we finished a pretty hard land navigation course a little after midnight on April 1. One of our NCO's sad that he was going to make all those who failed that course do another night land nav the following friday. Since we had been in the field since thursday, some of us cadets got salty. Thats when he said April fools!

That is evil, sick wrong, and just plain creepy. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Okay, back to business here...

We have an officer that sleeps in his patrol car on his off hours (When he gets off duty he sleeps in the car for an hour or two and than goes home.)

He pulled a double so I offered him a ride home after my shift. I park the car right infront of a bunch of tress and place the car in neutral and I keep my foot on the gas. I raise my arms in front of my face like we're going to get into an accident and I scream like we're doomed. When we woke up he freaked out... It was a blast. We ahve it on video.... He will not trust any of us to drive him anywhere.

Thanks, guys! It really was great. We have part of it on video. So we can relieve his horror for years to come. :twisted:

Awesome jokes, Doody and 5.56!!!!! We should all get together and plan a really awesome joke for next year.....:firedevi:

Back