Did the British Goverment lie with regard the Falklands

i know

Its leaders that don't know what they are up against or that haven't reigned lon that make mistakes of taking on countries and other things that they can't beat........................

leads you back to....................."learn by your mistakes"

plus greed is a big factor at end of day

Cool, I'm going to work hard to become the leader of Nepal -- so I can invade India. :lol: I should learn a lot from a mistake THAT big.

wow!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna be the leader of america.........................then i can have a say on what male actors and strippers are good for what and the new rule would be that they would have to perform infront of me ONLY..........you know a kinda casting couch thing........................

Anyways falklands was not worth the argetines fighting for cus we kicked there butts lol goes to show even if a country is half way round a world it can still defend whats theirs......................plus it helps we have the best training in the world

Well now we do lol

godofthunder9010 said:
Cool, I'm going to work hard to become the leader of Nepal -- so I can invade India. :lol: I should learn a lot from a mistake THAT big.
Hey that might actually work... the indians would be too busy laughing and the nepalese army and navy lol would roll in and capture india. ;)

godofthunder9010 said:

you will have the gurkhas with you :D unless I'm wrong. Which I probably am

I would like to know if anything has been done about the minefields that were still in place as late as 1993? I mean I like mutton as much as the next man but as a signatory to the international agreement on banning such weapons it just crossed my mind if anything was being done. A good mate of mine has told me of the infinite hours of enjoyment they had playing "hurl the rock at the landmine" as a adolescent on the island. Good clean fun eh?

Back