Did anyone watch the Series Premiere of DOG

Jason Bourne

it was about that one ex-con turned bounty hunter, i watched it.

pretty cool show, it is on A&E(channel 32 for most of you) tuesdays and 10pm pacific time.

He was the guy who went to Mexico and tried to bring that sex offender back across the border into the US, and got caught by the Mexican police, right? I'm not positive it was a sex offender he was after, but it was some type of criminal.

He was the guy who went to Mexico and tried to bring that sex offender back across the border into the US, and got caught by the Mexican police, right? I'm not positive it was a sex offender he was after, but it was some type of criminal

Yea that was him, it happened a couple of years ago though, what happened was he went to arrest the guy and he got jailed because in Mexico they consider that kidnapping.

But i consider it more like the Mexicans harboring a sex offender and not doing jack about it, the fags. Note: this is not directed towards Mexicans only part of the Mexican gov't that harbored that guy.

Would he go hunt terrorists you ask GOTR, well honestly i don't know, but you could probably email him at the site, he is kind of old though, and he even admits he will be retiring in a couple of years.

Jason, watch your language here and do not post back-to-back.

READ THE FORUM RULES IMMEDIATELY!

Back