Did anyone see "The Exorcism Of Emily Rose"?

I wanted to see it, but I think that I missed it and it's out of theaters now. :? I was just wondering if anyone could maybe give me a quick review of what it was like and if you'd suggest seeing it when it comes out on video. I heard that it was pretty good, but not as scary as you'd expect from the previews.

P.S. I tried using the search feature and didn't see anything on this movie, so if it's already been done, moderators, please don't think that I posted it again on purpose. I'm still getting the hang on what things you can and cannot post. :D

i heard it sucked really bad... the true story is that it was a girl from Germany in like the 70's who was a devout catholic and when she would pray she would see the demons in people.... it started to get worse and worse and then just around this time... See went to see The Exorcist came out in theaters and then she went into like a demonic coma and into her 2nd year, she died during one of the exorcisms... the movie was just accounts of what happened so yeah don't waste your money on seeing it in theaters or renting it cause i heard it really sucked!!!!

MoRtArSnCaLiBeRs

Thanks Redleg! Yeah, it does look odd. :confused: (*gets ready to give too much information*) You see, I have a gay friend from high school, and he and I like to go to scary movies, but make fun of them instead (we've gotten kicked out of a few movie theaters!). So in that sense, I thought it might be "good", but if it's really so terrible, then perhaps I'll rethink that whole idea! The movie "The Grudge", that everyone seemed to be in love with, is an example of one of those movies that was so horribly bad (what with the lack of story line and animated blue figures lurking in the distance), that we couldn't even make fun of it! :lol: Thank you for the movie trailer though.

~*Brittany*~

Back