"Which Dictator are you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You answer the question: "what if Hitler was black?" A power-mad little shit that will do anything to keep your backside in the presidential seat, that's what! Sadly, no matter how much you persecute your populace, they are getting sick of you! When given the option of starving to death because of the piss poor economy you created or stringing you up by the nearest lamppost, more and more find the later more attractive! Also shave that stupid, little moustache off! It makes you look like an even bigger tit then you are already!

i am Robert Mugabe, fear me and my hitler mustache! :rambo:

"Congratulations! You are the most evil man of all time! Not only did you exterminate millions of Jews and involved the world in the biggest war the world has ever seen, you also convinced the Germans that the perfect human is a tall blue eyed blond when you're a short, dark Austrian yourself! Well done you spiteful little shit! "

Hitler Baby! :rambo:

You are one of the more creative of the dictators. When not writing poetry you're devising your own version of communism. As over two million Chinese staved to death because of your little experiment you should have stuck to writing sappy songs!

poetry, pffft that stuff is for pansies :D

Chairman Mao

You are one of the more creative of the dictators. When not writing poetry you're devising your own version of communism. As over two million Chinese staved to death because of your little experiment you should have stuck to writing sappy songs!

"Wait, I'm not a dictator!" you cry! Well lets look at the check list: Unelected? Check! Use wars and xenophobia to boost popularity? Check! Total control of the media so they never say a bad word against you? Check! Kill scores of innocent people to get what you want? Check! Do anything to get your hands on oil? Check! Inhumane treatment of prisoners? Check! Face it, you're a dictator, and no amount of gloss will hide that fact.

George W. Bush :roll:

Saddamn Hussien
Oh dear. You're in prison now so the people of Iraq no longer need to worry that you you'll to make them disappear... They are far too busy being worried about being blown up by terrorists or shot by Americans now!

:rock:

i got to be slobodan milosevic

Sadly, you're not one of the smarter dictators! After having scores of innocent Muslims murdered, instead of leaving them where they lay where they couldn't be traced back to you, you have them carted back to police headquarters and virtually bury them in you back garden for anyone to find! Find them they did along with a long paper trail all pointing at you as the cause of their untimely deaths. You are now on trial for being so damn stupid where you're conducting your own defence! Face it! You're f**ked!

As dictators go, I'm kind of pathetic! Instead of military coup or systematic persecution to get power, I just happen to be the head of the only party in the UK that isn't totally worthless! While not very impressive it is none the less effective! I can do whatever the **** I like without any chance of getting voted out of office! People know that the only alternative would have them eating their children if they ever got back into power! However, I still think that you are as loved as I was when I was first elected into power… News flash for me: I'm not!

...I am Tony Blair...

I am Hitler.... :D The worst one of the bunch.... I like one of the questions on who your firneds are " I used to know this Small Austrian before he betrayed me." well thats the jist of it.

Code:
Robert Mugabe [quote]

I cant wait to do it. I flecked through it and got the same.[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back