Diary.............lets see

--
Boots

January 11th, 2005  
Anya1982

Topic: Diary.............lets see

Ok I am gona start this.....just a thought...............

Starting a diary up for people that would like to try this.

Day 2 day events or weeks.............fill it in let people see what your going through, laughs, embarressments, the people at work you can't stand!!! you know little stuff.......I think it would be fun or maybe jjust a flop
January 11th, 2005  
rOk

Boring day @ work...can't wait to get home and light one up.

Actually all days are pretty much boring...if compared to December days-not much happening not much work to do-in short very much killing me.
January 11th, 2005  
Anya1982

Topic: good good

my day goes.................................

Got up at 7am and dragged my back side into shower..........came out got dry.........moistorised my self (like i always do)................but under wear on.................chose my cloths and put on...............did my hair n make up.........sprayed my kenzo flowers perfume on....................made porridge with a lil bit of honey..........watched repeat of big brother celebrity on channel 4 whilst eating grub then walked 2 miles to work.

Rubbed it in people's faces i have a half day, cus i can lol.............gonna go home and get washer machine fixed, theone that nearly broke my back carrying it up 2 flights of stairs on saturday when my boobs nearly fell outta my top into m8s bf face!!! op's!!!!

Then sit down with a cuppa tea, pining over a guy...............

thats my day lol
--
Boots
January 11th, 2005  
SwordFish_13

Hi,

Busy ............Busy ............Busy ............ <---Yup thats me

Yesterday when i finally decided to hit the bed it was already past 3 o Clock in the morning ....................Woke up at around 11 :30 in the Afternon .

A Had a bit of hangover form the yesterday's Vodka ...............So had a Couple of Pegs of Whiskey on the Rocks to get rid of this dreaded hangover.

Started my day as usual ..............Checked all My Cpmputers if they are Runnng Fine.........One of them had crashed as usual Damm i hate Windows ME it has the worst Up time ...........Then sat down in Front of one of them to do a Bit of Unix Shell Script Programming .

Then Tryed to Fix one of Em Computer i recently Bought Form a Auction.............No signs of Life yet ............Maybe It's Mothorboard is Burned.

Had Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner On the keyboard .

STill Sitting in fornt of this Dumb Machine ...............Trying to teach it a few new Tricks

Yup that's My Kinda Life

Peace
-=SF_13=-
January 11th, 2005  
Locke

i went to visit my family who are holidaying at the beach (wooohooo the house is mine!!!) which was great as the weather was really good. its very near a surf beach so iv had an awesome last couple of days, and im starting to tan!!! yay!! bring on skin cancer
January 11th, 2005  
Marksman

wake up 6am,go wash my self up,pack my books,place it in my bag,and leave the house .At 0645 im on station waiting for a bus,it comes,im in.At 0730 im leaving the bus on a station where i wait for another one,i cath that bus and im on to school.When i come to school i have 6-7 boring,soul taking classes,after which i repeat the bus process.When i come home,i take a shower,afterwards im on to my comp,posting on some forums related to military and most related to airsoft,serching for the sitable price for a suitable gun etc. after that,im on to studing,after which i again check all the forums and stuff,and go to sleep.....................pretty monotone,but it will change........i hope
January 11th, 2005  
CanadianCowgirl

When I went outside my room this morning I noticed there was a rose outside my door. One for me and one for my roomate. One of the guys bought EVERY girl here a rose and left a personal message. It was really sweet and brightened up my day I guess it took the guy a few hours to set it all up and make the messages and stuff and he only finished around 2am this morning....
January 11th, 2005  
rOk

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDTSmith
When I went outside my room this morning I noticed there was a rose outside my door. One for me and one for my roomate. One of the guys bought EVERY girl here a rose and left a personal message. It was really sweet and brightened up my day I guess it took the guy a few hours to set it all up and make the messages and stuff and he only finished around 2am this morning....
Search for the most exhausted one...
January 12th, 2005  
Anya1982

Topic: u sure

Quote:
OCDTSmith wrote:
Ok no offense this guy can be taken a few wasy

1) lonely and desperate

2) Sweet, polite and kind

3) mad, axe murdering psycho..........

Now personally i am hoping number 2................
January 12th, 2005  
Locke

yeah u may be hoping for #2, but the reality is its actually #1
.... what, me, cynical....never :P